[Hyperledger Project TSC] hyperledger on dockerhub

Binh Q Nguyen <binhn@...>

Hi Todd,

Follow up on the question I had yesterday during the call. We discovered someone already owes this account and are trying to figure out. Could you help.

https://hub.docker.com/u/hyperledger/

Thanks,

- Binh

Haskins, Gregory <GHaskins@...>

I’m sure Todd is already aware of this, but Mike Dolan mentioned he might have a contact at Docker that might be able to assist, FWIW.

-Greg

[...]

Ry, can you help setup a transfer from Ramesh to the LF so that we control this dockerhub account?

Thanks,

Mike

---
Mike Dolan
VP of Strategic Programs
The Linux Foundation
Office: +1.330.460.3250   Cell: +1.440.552.5322  Skype: michaelkdolan
mdolan@...
---

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 2:01 PM, Binh Q Nguyen <binhn@...> wrote:

[...]

FYI, I had created the Vagrant counterpart a few weeks back related to this work and assigned Sheehan ownership.

https://atlas.hashicorp.com/settings/organizations/hyperledger/teams/owners

It appears that it is still in this state:  Whatever treatment we apply to the dockerhub in terms of LF reassignment should probably also happen there as well.  Let me know if there are any action items on my part to make this happen (though Sheehan should be sufficiently authorized to do so as well).

I am perfectly willing to continue to be involved in baseimage curation if the TSC wishes me to act in this capacity.  If this is the case, please authorize my rights on the dockerhub side at earliest convenience and ill reconcile that side of the picture.

OTOH, if the TSC feels there is someone else they prefer or my involvement is otherwise deemed inappropriate, note that I am currently authorized on the vagrant side and this should probably be revoked.

Or anything in between…

I primarily wanted to ensure everyone was aware of the vagrant side as well while on this topic.

Kind Regards,

-Greg

[...]

Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@...>

Greg, we were trying to track down who had the hyperledger namespace. We found him (Ramesh from IBM) and are in the process of affecting the transfer as we speak. Once that is settled, we can grant whomever needs the correct access.

We should probably look at a process that can have multiple eyes and tests before we push images, etc.

IBM Distinguished Engineer, CTO Open Technology
IBM Cloud, Open Technologies
blog: https://developer.ibm.com/opentech/author/chrisfer/

From: "Haskins, Gregory via hyperledger-tsc" <hyperledger-tsc@...>
Sent by: hyperledger-tsc-bounces@...