[Hyperledger Maintainers] Continued: Hyperledger Security Process Task Force

Somogyvari, Peter

Hi Arun,

I’ll have to leave 20 minutes early from the next security process call (this Friday), apologies in advance!

Kind regards,

Peter Somogyvari

Technology Architect

+1 650 488 1741

415 Mission Street, Suite 3500, San Francisco, CA