Agenda for the 30 June 2022 TSC meeting #tsc

Danno Ferrin

Hello all,

I would like to get the TOC Charter Changes into a position we can vote on it.  Please add your comments to the google doc ahead of time - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kn7C9u8KwF2A7J1FJ2Ogj2rkc6BdbA2U92vOty8ZrbI/edit.  We have a full agenda so we won't have much time to iterate.

Tracy is out so I will be facilitating.

Thanks
-Danno

Jim Zhang

hi Danno, regretfully I won't be able to make the call this week. I'd like to submit my "Yes" vote for the changes as of the version attached above or future versions with minor updates. Hope that's OK.

Thanks,
Jim

--

Jim Zhang

Co-Founder & Head of Protocol, Kaleido

Phone: +1 (919) 244-7743

Email: jim.zhang@...

16 W Martin St

Raleigh, NC 27601

www.kaleido.io

Ry Jones

Duly noted :)

On Wed, Jun 29, 2022 at 7:11 AM Jim Zhang via lists.hyperledger.org <jim.zhang=kaleido.io@...> wrote:
[...]

Arnaud Le Hors

Same for me. I’ll be on a plane at the time of the call but I’m happy to vote in favor of the proposal.

Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member - Open Technologies - IBM

From: tsc@... <tsc@...> on behalf of Ry Jones <rjones@...>
Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 5:27 PM
To: Jim Zhang <jim.zhang@...>
Cc: Danno Ferrin <danno.ferrin@...>, Hyperledger TSC <tsc@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger TSC] Agenda for the 30 June 2022 TSC meeting #tsc

Duly noted :) Ry Jones Community Architect, Hyperledger Book a meeting Chat on Discord On Wed, Jun 29, 2022 at 7:11 AM Jim Zhang via lists.hyperledger.org <jim.zhang=kaleido.io@...> wrote: ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

Here is the agenda for the call on Thursday: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2022+06+30+TSC+Meeting+Record