Project Lifecycle taskforce

I accepted last week to take the leadership on having another look at the Project Lifecycle to try and come up with a proposal to address the gaps that have surfaced over the last several months.
For now, it's just Mic and me but if you feel an urge to take part in shaping up a proposal, please, let me know.

Baohua Yang

Arnaud

I'd like to help if needed.

Thanks!

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 7:57 PM Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote:
Hi all,
I accepted last week to take the leadership on having another look at the Project Lifecycle to try and come up with a proposal to address the gaps that have surfaced over the last several months.
For now, it's just Mic and me but if you feel an urge to take part in shaping up a proposal, please, let me know.

Best wishes!

Baohua Yang

Bobbi

Hello,

I would like to participate.

Bobbi

On 2019-05-28 08:43, Baohua Yang wrote:

Arnaud

I'd like to help if needed.

Thanks!

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 7:57 PM Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote:
Hi all,
I accepted last week to take the leadership on having another look at the Project Lifecycle to try and come up with a proposal to address the gaps that have surfaced over the last several months.
For now, it's just Mic and me but if you feel an urge to take part in shaping up a proposal, please, let me know.

Best wishes!

Baohua Yang

Vipin Bharathan

Please count me in Arnaud.

On May 28, 2019, at 7:57 AM, Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote:

Hi all,
I accepted last week to take the leadership on having another look at the Project Lifecycle to try and come up with a proposal to address the gaps that have surfaced over the last several months.
For now, it's just Mic and me but if you feel an urge to take part in shaping up a proposal, please, let me know.

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 4:57 AM Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote:
Hi all,
I accepted last week to take the leadership on having another look at the Project Lifecycle to try and come up with a proposal to address the gaps that have surfaced over the last several months.
For now, it's just Mic and me but if you feel an urge to take part in shaping up a proposal, please, let me know.

mark wagner <mwagner@...>

Sounds like a party. I'm in!

-mark

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 11:27 AM Ry Jones <rjones@...> wrote:

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 4:57 AM Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote:
Hi all,
I accepted last week to take the leadership on having another look at the Project Lifecycle to try and come up with a proposal to address the gaps that have surfaced over the last several months.
For now, it's just Mic and me but if you feel an urge to take part in shaping up a proposal, please, let me know.

Senior Principal Software Engineer
Performance and Scalability
Red Hat, Inc

Shawn Amundson

+1 - sounds like fun

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 2:29 PM mark wagner <mwagner@...> wrote:
Sounds like a party. I'm in!

-mark

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 11:27 AM Ry Jones <rjones@...> wrote:

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 4:57 AM Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote:
Hi all,
I accepted last week to take the leadership on having another look at the Project Lifecycle to try and come up with a proposal to address the gaps that have surfaced over the last several months.
For now, it's just Mic and me but if you feel an urge to take part in shaping up a proposal, please, let me know.

Senior Principal Software Engineer
Performance and Scalability
Red Hat, Inc

I’ve talked way too much about this to not be stuck with at least some of the dirty work.  Thanks for organizing Arnaud, and count me in.