[Hyperledger Fabric] RocketChat Downtime

Ry Jones

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 10:46 AM Tim Johnson <tijohnson@...> wrote:
We will be upgrading RockChat, Tue Apr 30th at 5PM EST. It should be
back on-line within 30mins.

I will send out another reminder on Tuesday morning.

Tim

-Fabric list
+TSC

On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 12:21 AM Tim Johnson <tijohnson@...> wrote:
We were unable to perform the update that was scheduled earlier.

If there are no objections we will be upgrading RocketChat Friday May 3
@ 16:00 EST. It is expected to be back on-line within 30mins.

Tim

That’s still a heavy traffic time. Can we have the outage at a lower traffic time. I would guess after 17:00 PST would be quieter.