Todd Benzies <tbenzies@...>
Technical Steering Committee (TSC) Meeting
March 3, 2016 (7:00am - 8:30am PT)
Deutsche Boerse Group
Richard G. Brown
F2F Discussion (Todd Benzies)
JP Morgan / overview of proposed contribution (Dave Voell)
Project Proposal Template (Vipin Bharathan)
On-going (Chris Ferris)
Code of Conduct
Face-to-Face Technical Meeting
Tentative for 3/22 - 3/25 (with 3/25 being a half-day concluding around 1pm ET)
JP Morgan has space available in Brooklyn, NY
Capacity of roughly 100 people in cluster format (could go up to 150 classroom style, but not ideal)
ACTION: Todd to finalize details with Dave and share registration details with the TSC list in the coming days
CF: This is a working meeting, there is a lot of code to be written. The attendees should be the engineers who are actually working on code. Can also spend time on requirements, white paper, etc. Encourage people on this call to think about what their role is and how they’d like to engage.
Finalize agenda for F2F on next week’s TSC call
JP Morgan’s Proposed Contribution
Project Proposal Template
Point of reference: https://www.opendaylight.org/project-lifecycle-releases
CF: Would like to see this in place for Hyperledger Project
DV: This looks like a great start -- a good portion of this could be directly adopted.
MB: Want a little bit of time to look through -- however, it is pretty generic and looks fine.
ACTION: TSC to review and provide comments.
RB: What is a Hyperledger project or sub-project? Is IBM/DAH a project?
CF: Working through experiment right now (IBM/DAH). Out of that, we are able to graduate whatever we come up with. There will be a number of different components that could be independently managed as a project (smart contracts component, ledger component, etc.) may make sense to manage them independently, may not.
Code of Conduct
Agenda for 3/10
Plan agenda for F2F
- Please send other topics for agenda
Senior Program Manager
The Linux Foundation
+1 (415) 412-0310 (m)