Date   

Hyperledger Identity WG Quarterly Update Due #tsc-wg-update - Thu, 04/18/2019 #tsc-wg-update #cal-reminder

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <tsc@...>
 

Reminder:
Hyperledger Identity WG Quarterly Update Due #tsc-wg-update

When:
Thursday, 18 April 2019

Organizer:
community-architects@...

Description:
The Hyperledger Identity WG update to the TSC was due January 21, 2019, and it will be presented to the TSC on January 24, 2019. Please review prior to the meeting and bring your questions.

View Event


Hyperledger Iroha Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update - Thu, 04/18/2019 #tsc-project-update #cal-reminder

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <tsc@...>
 

Reminder:
Hyperledger Iroha Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update

When:
Thursday, 18 April 2019

Organizer:
community-architects@...

Description:
The Hyperledger Iroha update to the TSC was due April 15, 2019, and it will be presented to the TSC on April 18, 2019. Please review the update at TSC Project Updates prior to the meeting and add your questions to the update.

View Event


Re: DAML open sourcing!

Dan O'Prey <dan@...>
 

FYI, exciting announcement today:

Hyperledger related news coming soon...

Dan O'Prey

Chief Marketing Officer
c: +1 646-647-5957
e: dan@... 
Digital Asset Holdings, LLC
4 World Trade Center                                                        150 Greenwich Street, 47th Floor         
New York, NY 10007, USA
digitalasset.com


On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 9:40 AM Dan O'Prey via Lists.Hyperledger.Org <dan=digitalasset.com@...> wrote:
Awesome!

Is indeed:
https://github.com/digital-asset/daml

Dan O'Prey
Chief Marketing Officer
c: +1 6464680213
e: dan@...
Digital Asset

Digital Asset Holdings, LLC
96 Spring Street, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10012
digitalasset.com

On Thu, Apr 11, 2019, 09:38 Silas Davis <silas@...> wrote:
We are collating survey document for smart contract languages for the Smart Contacts WG. I will include DAML. Is there a public source code repo? I'd be interested to look at the compiler/interpreter machinery.

Silas

On Sat, 6 Apr 2019, 03:03 Dan O'Prey via Lists.Hyperledger.Org, <dan=digitalasset.com@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Vipin, thanks for sharing here and very happy to discuss.

As noted in the Coindesk article yesterday, we are very keen for DAML to work on the various Hyperledger frameworks in particular, but also integrate with tools and provide libraries. The open sourcing of DAML was only step 1.

We very much welcome, and are proactively working on and releasing tools that will enable, integration with Hyperledger projects (more on that soon). As Brian noted, it's important first of all that the project is open source, under a compatible license, is reviewable, and we can demonstrate a community around the project with multivendor interest in it. It's also very important to me that it's not a standalone project under the umbrella and fits within the suite of Hyperledger projects by adding value to what's already there, so that is step 2.

As of now, we are not formally submitting a project proposal to the TSC for consideration for DAML itself, but are working on how we can achieve the kind of characteristics that make an open source project valuable to be contributed; namely ongoing maintenance and community interaction, integration with other projects already under the umbrella (and outside), and diversity of contributions. 

We very much welcome anyone willing to support these goals. The code is available under Apache 2.0 here and we have an open slack org here for any discussions. Also happy to discuss over email, copying the core members of our team if any further questions.

Dan O'Prey

Chief Marketing Officer
c: +1 646-647-5957
e: dan@... 
Digital Asset Holdings, LLC
4 World Trade Center                                                        150 Greenwich Street, 47th Floor         
New York, NY 10007, USA
digitalasset.com


On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 7:32 PM Brian Behlendorf <bbehlendorf@...> wrote:
We are of course happy to see this too. I'll let Chris Clason or Dan O'Prey chime in if they want to answer your question, but they know the pathway in is through a project proposal to the TSC, and that the TSC has in the past expressed a preference for proposals where the code is already open sourced, so it can be more easily reviewed and vetted for license compliance and other atttributes.

Brian

On 4/4/19 9:10 AM, Vipin Bharathan wrote:
Hi all,

Now that DA has open sourced DAML under Apache 2.0, will we see a natural way back into HL codebase for DA? We did start HL hackathon by putting together the front end of DA with Open Blockchain. The name Hyperledger was also donated by DA.  Of course kudos to DA & Dan O'Prey for this effort and of course continuing to lead the HL Marketing committee. Open sourcing of DAML will close the circle and bring a valuable tool that can be integrated into any of the DLTs in HL.

Great news, 
Vipin


-- 
Brian Behlendorf
Executive Director, Hyperledger
bbehlendorf@...
Twitter: @brianbehlendorf


This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.digitalasset.com/emaildisclaimer.html. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.digitalasset.com/emaildisclaimer.html. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.


This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.digitalasset.com/emaildisclaimer.html. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.


Re: DAML open sourcing!

Dan O'Prey <dan@...>
 

Awesome!

Is indeed:
https://github.com/digital-asset/daml

Dan O'Prey
Chief Marketing Officer
c: +1 6464680213
e: dan@...
Digital Asset

Digital Asset Holdings, LLC
96 Spring Street, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10012
digitalasset.com

On Thu, Apr 11, 2019, 09:38 Silas Davis <silas@...> wrote:
We are collating survey document for smart contract languages for the Smart Contacts WG. I will include DAML. Is there a public source code repo? I'd be interested to look at the compiler/interpreter machinery.

Silas

On Sat, 6 Apr 2019, 03:03 Dan O'Prey via Lists.Hyperledger.Org, <dan=digitalasset.com@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Vipin, thanks for sharing here and very happy to discuss.

As noted in the Coindesk article yesterday, we are very keen for DAML to work on the various Hyperledger frameworks in particular, but also integrate with tools and provide libraries. The open sourcing of DAML was only step 1.

We very much welcome, and are proactively working on and releasing tools that will enable, integration with Hyperledger projects (more on that soon). As Brian noted, it's important first of all that the project is open source, under a compatible license, is reviewable, and we can demonstrate a community around the project with multivendor interest in it. It's also very important to me that it's not a standalone project under the umbrella and fits within the suite of Hyperledger projects by adding value to what's already there, so that is step 2.

As of now, we are not formally submitting a project proposal to the TSC for consideration for DAML itself, but are working on how we can achieve the kind of characteristics that make an open source project valuable to be contributed; namely ongoing maintenance and community interaction, integration with other projects already under the umbrella (and outside), and diversity of contributions. 

We very much welcome anyone willing to support these goals. The code is available under Apache 2.0 here and we have an open slack org here for any discussions. Also happy to discuss over email, copying the core members of our team if any further questions.

Dan O'Prey

Chief Marketing Officer
c: +1 646-647-5957
e: dan@... 
Digital Asset Holdings, LLC
4 World Trade Center                                                        150 Greenwich Street, 47th Floor         
New York, NY 10007, USA
digitalasset.com


On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 7:32 PM Brian Behlendorf <bbehlendorf@...> wrote:
We are of course happy to see this too. I'll let Chris Clason or Dan O'Prey chime in if they want to answer your question, but they know the pathway in is through a project proposal to the TSC, and that the TSC has in the past expressed a preference for proposals where the code is already open sourced, so it can be more easily reviewed and vetted for license compliance and other atttributes.

Brian

On 4/4/19 9:10 AM, Vipin Bharathan wrote:
Hi all,

Now that DA has open sourced DAML under Apache 2.0, will we see a natural way back into HL codebase for DA? We did start HL hackathon by putting together the front end of DA with Open Blockchain. The name Hyperledger was also donated by DA.  Of course kudos to DA & Dan O'Prey for this effort and of course continuing to lead the HL Marketing committee. Open sourcing of DAML will close the circle and bring a valuable tool that can be integrated into any of the DLTs in HL.

Great news, 
Vipin


-- 
Brian Behlendorf
Executive Director, Hyperledger
bbehlendorf@...
Twitter: @brianbehlendorf


This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.digitalasset.com/emaildisclaimer.html. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.


This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.digitalasset.com/emaildisclaimer.html. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.


Re: DAML open sourcing!

Silas Davis
 

We are collating survey document for smart contract languages for the Smart Contacts WG. I will include DAML. Is there a public source code repo? I'd be interested to look at the compiler/interpreter machinery.

Silas

On Sat, 6 Apr 2019, 03:03 Dan O'Prey via Lists.Hyperledger.Org, <dan=digitalasset.com@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Vipin, thanks for sharing here and very happy to discuss.

As noted in the Coindesk article yesterday, we are very keen for DAML to work on the various Hyperledger frameworks in particular, but also integrate with tools and provide libraries. The open sourcing of DAML was only step 1.

We very much welcome, and are proactively working on and releasing tools that will enable, integration with Hyperledger projects (more on that soon). As Brian noted, it's important first of all that the project is open source, under a compatible license, is reviewable, and we can demonstrate a community around the project with multivendor interest in it. It's also very important to me that it's not a standalone project under the umbrella and fits within the suite of Hyperledger projects by adding value to what's already there, so that is step 2.

As of now, we are not formally submitting a project proposal to the TSC for consideration for DAML itself, but are working on how we can achieve the kind of characteristics that make an open source project valuable to be contributed; namely ongoing maintenance and community interaction, integration with other projects already under the umbrella (and outside), and diversity of contributions. 

We very much welcome anyone willing to support these goals. The code is available under Apache 2.0 here and we have an open slack org here for any discussions. Also happy to discuss over email, copying the core members of our team if any further questions.

Dan O'Prey

Chief Marketing Officer
c: +1 646-647-5957
e: dan@... 
Digital Asset Holdings, LLC
4 World Trade Center                                                        150 Greenwich Street, 47th Floor         
New York, NY 10007, USA
digitalasset.com


On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 7:32 PM Brian Behlendorf <bbehlendorf@...> wrote:
We are of course happy to see this too. I'll let Chris Clason or Dan O'Prey chime in if they want to answer your question, but they know the pathway in is through a project proposal to the TSC, and that the TSC has in the past expressed a preference for proposals where the code is already open sourced, so it can be more easily reviewed and vetted for license compliance and other atttributes.

Brian

On 4/4/19 9:10 AM, Vipin Bharathan wrote:
Hi all,

Now that DA has open sourced DAML under Apache 2.0, will we see a natural way back into HL codebase for DA? We did start HL hackathon by putting together the front end of DA with Open Blockchain. The name Hyperledger was also donated by DA.  Of course kudos to DA & Dan O'Prey for this effort and of course continuing to lead the HL Marketing committee. Open sourcing of DAML will close the circle and bring a valuable tool that can be integrated into any of the DLTs in HL.

Great news, 
Vipin


-- 
Brian Behlendorf
Executive Director, Hyperledger
bbehlendorf@...
Twitter: @brianbehlendorf


This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.digitalasset.com/emaildisclaimer.html. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.


Agenda for TSC call 11 APR 2019

Ry Jones
 

https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/HYP/2019+04+11+TSC+Agenda
Please note: there are three updates to review (Sawtooth, Fabric, Architecture WG)
Ry

--
Ry Jones
Community Architect, Hyperledger


Re: Hyperledger Sawtooth Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update - Thu, 04/11/2019 #cal-reminder #tsc-project-update

Andrea Gunderson
 

The update has been posted. Apologies for the late upload.


On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 11:00 AM tsc@... Calendar <tsc@...> wrote:

Reminder:
Hyperledger Sawtooth Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update

When:
Thursday, 11 April 2019

Organizer:
community-architects@...

Description:
The Hyperledger Sawtooth update to the TSC was due April 8, 2019, and it will be presented to the TSC on April 11, 2019. Please review the update at TSC Project Updates prior to the meeting and add your questions to the update.

View Event


Hyperledger Sawtooth Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update - Thu, 04/11/2019 #cal-reminder #tsc-project-update

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <tsc@...>
 

Reminder:
Hyperledger Sawtooth Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update

When:
Thursday, 11 April 2019

Organizer:
community-architects@...

Description:
The Hyperledger Sawtooth update to the TSC was due April 8, 2019, and it will be presented to the TSC on April 11, 2019. Please review the update at TSC Project Updates prior to the meeting and add your questions to the update.

View Event


Hyperledger Architecture WG Quarterly Update Due #tsc-wg-update - Thu, 04/11/2019 #tsc-wg-update #cal-reminder

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <tsc@...>
 

Reminder:
Hyperledger Architecture WG Quarterly Update Due #tsc-wg-update

When:
Thursday, 11 April 2019

Organizer:
community-architects@...

Description:
The Hyperledger Architecture WG update to the TSC was due 8 April, 2019, and it will be reviewed by the TSC on 11 April, 2019. Please review the update at TSC Working Group Updates prior to the meeting and add your questions to the update.

View Event


Re: DAML open sourcing!

Dan O'Prey <dan@...>
 

Hi all,

Vipin, thanks for sharing here and very happy to discuss.

As noted in the Coindesk article yesterday, we are very keen for DAML to work on the various Hyperledger frameworks in particular, but also integrate with tools and provide libraries. The open sourcing of DAML was only step 1.

We very much welcome, and are proactively working on and releasing tools that will enable, integration with Hyperledger projects (more on that soon). As Brian noted, it's important first of all that the project is open source, under a compatible license, is reviewable, and we can demonstrate a community around the project with multivendor interest in it. It's also very important to me that it's not a standalone project under the umbrella and fits within the suite of Hyperledger projects by adding value to what's already there, so that is step 2.

As of now, we are not formally submitting a project proposal to the TSC for consideration for DAML itself, but are working on how we can achieve the kind of characteristics that make an open source project valuable to be contributed; namely ongoing maintenance and community interaction, integration with other projects already under the umbrella (and outside), and diversity of contributions. 

We very much welcome anyone willing to support these goals. The code is available under Apache 2.0 here and we have an open slack org here for any discussions. Also happy to discuss over email, copying the core members of our team if any further questions.

Dan O'Prey

Chief Marketing Officer
c: +1 646-647-5957
e: dan@... 
Digital Asset Holdings, LLC
4 World Trade Center                                                        150 Greenwich Street, 47th Floor         
New York, NY 10007, USA
digitalasset.com


On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 7:32 PM Brian Behlendorf <bbehlendorf@...> wrote:
We are of course happy to see this too. I'll let Chris Clason or Dan O'Prey chime in if they want to answer your question, but they know the pathway in is through a project proposal to the TSC, and that the TSC has in the past expressed a preference for proposals where the code is already open sourced, so it can be more easily reviewed and vetted for license compliance and other atttributes.

Brian

On 4/4/19 9:10 AM, Vipin Bharathan wrote:
Hi all,

Now that DA has open sourced DAML under Apache 2.0, will we see a natural way back into HL codebase for DA? We did start HL hackathon by putting together the front end of DA with Open Blockchain. The name Hyperledger was also donated by DA.  Of course kudos to DA & Dan O'Prey for this effort and of course continuing to lead the HL Marketing committee. Open sourcing of DAML will close the circle and bring a valuable tool that can be integrated into any of the DLTs in HL.

Great news, 
Vipin


-- 
Brian Behlendorf
Executive Director, Hyperledger
bbehlendorf@...
Twitter: @brianbehlendorf


This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.digitalasset.com/emaildisclaimer.html. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.


Re: DAML open sourcing!

Brian Behlendorf
 

We are of course happy to see this too. I'll let Chris Clason or Dan O'Prey chime in if they want to answer your question, but they know the pathway in is through a project proposal to the TSC, and that the TSC has in the past expressed a preference for proposals where the code is already open sourced, so it can be more easily reviewed and vetted for license compliance and other atttributes.

Brian

On 4/4/19 9:10 AM, Vipin Bharathan wrote:
Hi all,

Now that DA has open sourced DAML under Apache 2.0, will we see a natural way back into HL codebase for DA? We did start HL hackathon by putting together the front end of DA with Open Blockchain. The name Hyperledger was also donated by DA.  Of course kudos to DA & Dan O'Prey for this effort and of course continuing to lead the HL Marketing committee. Open sourcing of DAML will close the circle and bring a valuable tool that can be integrated into any of the DLTs in HL.

Great news, 
Vipin


-- 
Brian Behlendorf
Executive Director, Hyperledger
bbehlendorf@...
Twitter: @brianbehlendorf


DAML open sourcing!

Vipin Bharathan
 

Hi all,

Now that DA has open sourced DAML under Apache 2.0, will we see a natural way back into HL codebase for DA? We did start HL hackathon by putting together the front end of DA with Open Blockchain. The name Hyperledger was also donated by DA.  Of course kudos to DA & Dan O'Prey for this effort and of course continuing to lead the HL Marketing committee. Open sourcing of DAML will close the circle and bring a valuable tool that can be integrated into any of the DLTs in HL.

Great news, 
Vipin


Re: Documentation Multi-Language Support Proposal

Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@...>
 

Thanks, Rich!


On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 2:40 AM Zhenhua Zhao <zhao.zhenhua@...> wrote:
Dear TSC members,

This is Zhenhua Zhao from Technical Working Group China. 

Hyperledger projects uses English as primary documentation language. If supporting other languages,  it can benefit a lot of hyperledger users, contributors. 

Fabric, Iroha, Sawtooth, Indy uses Sphinx to manage documentation and use readthedocs.io to host documentation. For those projects, it is very easy to support multiple languages. 

I have a proposal here for you review. 

In my proposal,  an online translating tool http://transifex.com used, it is a paid tool, but it can be easily replaced with other tool, or offline text editor. 


May I kindly ask you review it and give me your feedback?

Many thanks!



Documentation Multi-Language Support Proposal

Zhenhua Zhao <zhao.zhenhua@...>
 

Dear TSC members,

This is Zhenhua Zhao from Technical Working Group China. 

Hyperledger projects uses English as primary documentation language. If supporting other languages,  it can benefit a lot of hyperledger users, contributors. 

Fabric, Iroha, Sawtooth, Indy uses Sphinx to manage documentation and use readthedocs.io to host documentation. For those projects, it is very easy to support multiple languages. 

I have a proposal here for you review. 

In my proposal,  an online translating tool http://transifex.com used, it is a paid tool, but it can be easily replaced with other tool, or offline text editor. 


May I kindly ask you review it and give me your feedback?

Many thanks!



Re: [Hyperledger Identity WG] Identity WG call(s) April 3rd/April 4th

Ajay Jadhav <ajay@...>
 

Hi Vipin,

 

Is it possible to push the 2nd call by an hour or so? Let’s say “01:00 midnight UTC”? so that it will be around 6:30 am in India.

 

--

Regards,

Ajay Jadhav

AyanWorks Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

C: +91-7028909992

S: ajayjadhav | T: @ajayjadhav

L: in.linkedin.com/in/jadhavajay | W: www.ayanworks.com

Disclaimer: The content of this message is confidential. If you have received it by mistake, please inform us by an email reply and then delete the message. It is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal the contents of this message to anyone. The integrity and security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet. Therefore, the sender will not be held liable for any damage caused by the message.

 

From: <identity-wg@...> on behalf of Vipin Bharathan <vipinsun@...>
Date: Tuesday, 2 April 2019 at 10:48 PM
To: <Identity-WG@...>, Hyperledger List <tsc@...>
Subject: [Hyperledger Identity WG] Identity WG call(s) April 3rd/April 4th

 

 

That would be 4 pm UTC and 00:00 midnight UTC (April 4th for UTC and points East)

 

Hello all,

 

Multiple calls at different times with the same Agenda. This is an attempt to escape the time zone limitations of our calls.

 

4 pm UTC is good for The whole of North and South America as well as Europe and possibly parts of the near East.

 

00:00 midnight UTC the whole of East Asia, Australia etc. (this would be the next day the 4th of April for all points UTC and East)

 

We are still fiddling with these dates and times. 

 

Two calls tomorrow:

4 pm UTC and 00:00 midnight UTC (April 4th)

 

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community

 

All are welcome.-

 

 

Meeting minutes:

We are taking the minutes on the wiki now. Please edit collaboratively or send updates by email. This is the location

You need a LF ID to login to edit.

To read passively you do not need a LFID

 

Select items from the Agenda (go to the link for details):

-DiD layers

-Presentation from Rick Cranston from CU Ledger

 

All are welcome. You do not have to be a member of Hyperledger to be on the call!

 

zoom details 

iPhone one-tap :

 

US: +16465588656,,4034983298# or +16699006833,,4034983298#

 

Or Telephone:

Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):

 

US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free) or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free)

 

Meeting ID: 403 498 3298

 

International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/bAaJoyznpThis is an open call. 

 

Please reach out if you have questions, attend the call, participate to collaborate!

 

Best,

Vipin

 


CI/CD commitee announcement and asking for volunteers

Dave Huseby <dhuseby@...>
 

Hi TSC,

In light of the conversation at the TSC meeting about CI/CD last week, I spent the weekend looking closer at the Fabric CI/CD setup as well as considering Silas' comments carefully. I am of the mind that a Kubernetes cluster as Silas' recommended might be the way we all get what we want but it isn't my place to make this decision.

I have decided to start a CI/CD committee and I'm looking for volunteers. I want to be clear that this is *not* a working group. The difference is that a committee has a specific task and a deadline to deliver. They can have private meetings to accomplish the task if needed.

In this case the task is to gather all of the requirements and details on existing CI/CD solutions in the HL community and then to create a report with recommendations to the TSC. The deadline for the report is June 19th ahead of the June 20th TSC meeting. The TSC is not required to implement the recommendations. This is a consensus and knowledge building exercise.

I am looking for volunteers for the committee. I have set up weekly 30 minute meetings that will happen every Friday at 9am Pacific Time.  It is already in the HL community calendar.  The meetings are only open to the members of the committee and are bound by Chatham House rules.

If you would like to participate in the CI/CD committee, send me an email and I will grant you access to the private CI/CD committee space on the HL wiki.  

Cheers!
Dave
---
David Huseby
Security Maven, Hyperledger
The Linux Foundation
+1-206-234-2392
dhuseby@...


Identity WG call(s) April 3rd/April 4th

Vipin Bharathan
 


That would be 4 pm UTC and 00:00 midnight UTC (April 4th for UTC and points East)

Hello all,

Multiple calls at different times with the same Agenda. This is an attempt to escape the time zone limitations of our calls.

4 pm UTC is good for The whole of North and South America as well as Europe and possibly parts of the near East.

00:00 midnight UTC the whole of East Asia, Australia etc. (this would be the next day the 4th of April for all points UTC and East)

We are still fiddling with these dates and times. 

Two calls tomorrow:
4 pm UTC and 00:00 midnight UTC (April 4th)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community

All are welcome.-


Meeting minutes:
We are taking the minutes on the wiki now. Please edit collaboratively or send updates by email. This is the location
You need a LF ID to login to edit.
To read passively you do not need a LFID
 
Select items from the Agenda (go to the link for details):
-DiD layers
-Presentation from Rick Cranston from CU Ledger

All are welcome. You do not have to be a member of Hyperledger to be on the call!

zoom details 
iPhone one-tap :

US: +16465588656,,4034983298# or +16699006833,,4034983298#

Or Telephone:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):

US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free) or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free)

Meeting ID: 403 498 3298

International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/bAaJoyznpThis is an open call. 

Please reach out if you have questions, attend the call, participate to collaborate!

Best,
Vipin


Hyperledger Fabric Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update - Thu, 04/04/2019 #tsc-project-update #cal-reminder

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <tsc@...>
 

Reminder:
Hyperledger Fabric Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update

When:
Thursday, 4 April 2019

Organizer:
community-architects@...

Description:
The Hyperledger Fabric update to the TSC was due April 1, 2019, and it will be presented to the TSC on April 4, 2019. Please review the update at TSC Project Updates prior to the meeting and add your questions to the update.

View Event


Hyperledger Ursa Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update - Thu, 04/04/2019 #tsc-project-update #cal-reminder

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <tsc@...>
 

Reminder:
Hyperledger Ursa Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update

When:
Thursday, 4 April 2019

Organizer:
community-architects@...

Description:
The Hyperledger Ursa update to the TSC was due March 25, 2019, and it will be presented to the TSC on 4 April, 2019. Please review the update at TSC Project Updates prior to the meeting and add your questions to the update.

View Event


Re: [Hyperledger Indy] Moving Indy from incubation to active status.

Rich Zhao <zhao.zhenhua@...>
 

This is great news!


On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 1:54 PM Nathan George <nathan.george@...> wrote:
I am pleased to announce that last week Hyperledger Indy finished the last outstanding CII badge requirement, and with that last hurdle cleared, we believe the project is ready to move from incubating to active status and would like to put it before the Hyperledger TSC for a vote.  As you might remember, Indy was the admitted just prior to Fabric's 1.0 release with the unusual circumstance of having already released its 1.0 in 2016.  Indy-SDK stable release is now at 1.8, and the ledger code is currently at 1.6, with new updates coming soon and a 2.0 release of the SDK planned for later this summer.

More information about status readiness can be found on our incubation graduation notes page (now located on the wiki) here: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/indy/Request+to+exit+Incubation+status+for+Hyperledger+Indy

When the Sovrin Foundation moved its identity code-base to Hyperledger just over two years ago the project was primarily sponsored by Evernym, where I was employed.  Since then I was hired away from Evernym to work for the Sovrin Foundation, where we facilitate vendor-neutral open standards to make self-sovereign identity available around the world.  And while Evernym continues to be the largest contributor to the open source system, we have been joined by developers from many additional organizations.  The Hyperledger Indy project now boasts over 150 contributors all time with over 40 active contributors having merged code over the last three months.  Including the related sovrin-foundation, BCGov and streetcred-id repositories, our OpenSSI code bases have passed 200 unique github (code and specification) contributors, with many more volunteers working on policy, governance and other adoption initiatives.  We are very grateful to the community for their contributions and the progress it continues to enable.

-Nathan George
Hyperledger Indy Maintainer

1741 - 1760 of 3898