Date

Upcoming Event: Hyperledger Technical WG China Quarterly Update Due #tsc-wg-update - Thu, 05/23/2019 #tsc-wg-update #cal-reminder

Reminder: Hyperledger Technical WG China Quarterly Update Due #tsc-wg-update

When: Thursday, 23 May 2019

View Event

Organizer: community-architects@...

Description: The Hyperledger Technical WG China update to the TSC was due 20 May, 2019, and it will be presented to the TSC on 23 May, 2019. Please review prior to the meeting and bring your questions.

Upcoming Event: Hyperledger Explorer Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update - Thu, 05/23/2019 #tsc-project-update #cal-reminder

Reminder: Hyperledger Explorer Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update

When: Thursday, 23 May 2019

View Event

Organizer: community-architects@...

Description: The Hyperledger Explorer update to the TSC was due May 20, 2019, and it will be presented to the TSC on May 23, 2019. Please review the update at TSC Project Updates prior to the meeting and add your questions to the update.

Re: Hyperledger RocketChat is down

Tim Johnson <tijohnson@...>

Ricket Chat is back on-line.

On 5/20/19 8:53 AM, Tim Johnson via Lists.Hyperledger.Org wrote:
We are aware of the outage and are working on getting it back on-line.

Tim

Hyperledger RocketChat is down

Tim Johnson <tijohnson@...>

We are aware of the outage and are working on getting it back on-line.

Tim

Gerrit Server Downtime

Tim Johnson <tijohnson@...>

The gerrit upgrade was completed last night. You should now be seeing the new WEB page when you access gerrit.

Tim

From: Ry Jones <rjones@...>
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 7:23 AM
To: Baohua Yang <yangbaohua@...>
Cc: Dan Middleton <dan.middleton@...>, "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger TSC] TSC Meeting 2019-05-19 Cancelled

Yes, the one on the 16th is cancelled

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 9:50 PM Baohua Yang <yangbaohua@...> wrote:

Hi, Dan

I guess you meant 05-16?

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 11:42 PM Middleton, Dan <dan.middleton@...> wrote:

Owing to a number of conference conflicts this week we are cancelling the TSC call.

Regards,

Dan Middleton

Hyperledger TSC Chair

--

Best wishes!

Baohua Yang

Re: TSC Meeting 2019-05-19 Cancelled

Ry Jones

[...]

Re: Emergency shutdown of Jenkins servers (Now

Tim Johnson <tijohnson@...>

Emergency shutdown complete. Plugs have all been updated. Production &
sandbox both back on-line

On 5/14/19 7:41 AM, Tim Johnson wrote:
Emergency shutdown of Jenkins build servers required known security
issue in Jenkins that is actively being exploited

Once queues have be cleared they will be back on-line with about 10min

Tim

Emergency shutdown of Jenkins servers (Now

Tim Johnson <tijohnson@...>

Emergency shutdown of Jenkins build servers required known security
issue in Jenkins that is actively being exploited

Once queues have be cleared they will be back on-line with about 10min

Tim

Re: [Hyperledger social-impact-sig] Can I use Hyperledger if

Middleton, Dan <dan.middleton@...>

Hi Alissa,

Let’s see if we can get you a better answer for next time. The projects give quarterly updates to the TSC and that’s a good time to check in with them on design for security and design for accessibility.

Cello’s is next:

https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/HYP/2019+Q2+Hyperledger+Cello

From: <social-impact-sig@...> on behalf of Alissa M Worley <alissa.worley@...>
Date: Saturday, May 11, 2019 at 8:45 PM
To: "social-impact-sig@..." <social-impact-sig@...>, "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger social-impact-sig] Can I use Hyperledger if

Dan – Thanks so much for sharing this. It is so important.

During our Inclusion & Diversity lunch at Consensus last year, one of the questions from the audience at the end of the panel was from a visually impaired gentleman who asked what the industry was doing for accessibility with its tools. It’s stuck with me because I don’t have a good answer.

Alissa Worley | Global Marketing Director | Blockchain & DLT

Phone: (917) 446-0814 | E-mail: alissa.worley@...

Accenture

Linkedin

Twitter