Date

Re: Agenda for the TSC call of March 17, 2022 #tsc

Daniela Barbosa

Angelo,

The webinar is scheduled for the hour after the TSC starting at 11amEST.

All are welcomed to join. For those of you interested in joining please register here and you will get a registration email with calendar details:

Looks like perhaps the change in day lights saving time on Sunday  did not update the zoom Invite on your calendars. The registration email from zoom on registrations should be correct.

Angelo and Elli thanks again for putting together this webinar.
~daniela

On Thu, Mar 17, 2022 at 3:27 AM Angelo De Caro <adc@...> wrote:
Hi Tracy,

I'm not able to join today. I'll be presenting the Fabric Token SDK here: https://www.hyperledger.org/event/hyperledger-in-depth-tokens-in-hyperledger-fabric-whats-possible-today-and-whats-coming

Best,
./angelo

--
~daniela
Daniela Barbosa

[IMPORTANT DCI UDATE] Don't miss todays TSC Meeting

Lindsay Nuon

Hello Everyone,

Today marks an exciting change in our approach to achieving our mission and vision for the Hyperledger Diversity, Civility and Inclusion goals. The DCI WG will shift to a Task Force model under the Technical Steering Committee. This shift aligns our initiatives more closely with industry best practices by embedding our initiatives more deeply into the core of our community and driven with more clarity and focus by TSC leadership.

We welcome and encourage your participation as we map out our plans in more detail and implement this new structure. Please join us now or share your questions and feedback with us after viewing the recording.

In Solidarity,
Lindsay Nuon

Respectfully,

Lindsay Nuon

Hyperledger DCI WG Chair

Cell: +1 202.440.8262

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is for the confidential use of the recipient(s) listed above. This message may contain privileged client info. or work product. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you’ve received this message in error please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message and attachments. Thank you.

Re: Agenda for the TSC call of March 17, 2022 #tsc

Angelo De Caro

Hi Tracy,

I'm not able to join today. I'll be presenting the Fabric Token SDK here: https://www.hyperledger.org/event/hyperledger-in-depth-tokens-in-hyperledger-fabric-whats-possible-today-and-whats-coming

Best,
./angelo

Agenda for the TSC call of March 17, 2022 #tsc

Kuhrt, Tracy A.

Hello, all.

Please find the agenda for this week's TSC meeting: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2022+03+17+TSC+Meeting+Record.

Tracy

Now: Task Force: Security Process - 03/11/2022 #cal-notice

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Task Force: Security Process

When:
03/11/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Organizer: Arun SM

Topic: Security Process Task Force
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJMpf-morjIuHtAjDI5HPVI7PPueSF9FLnVH/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCvqjMqGtSctB2DRowEBoqgc_TziFhbgrd8ljvMVghjVCqhBtJXN4FZSf78

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Meeting ID: 974 8000 9444
Passcode: 431886

Event: Task Force: Security Process - 03/11/2022 #cal-reminder

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Task Force: Security Process

When:
03/11/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Organizer: Arun SM

Topic: Security Process Task Force
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJMpf-morjIuHtAjDI5HPVI7PPueSF9FLnVH/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCvqjMqGtSctB2DRowEBoqgc_TziFhbgrd8ljvMVghjVCqhBtJXN4FZSf78

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Meeting ID: 974 8000 9444
Passcode: 431886

Cancelled Event: Hyperledger Security Process Task Force - Monday, December 13, 2021 #cal-cancelled

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Cancelled: Hyperledger Security Process Task Force

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Monday, December 13, 2021
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97240941339

A call for the Hyperledger Security Process Task Force.  More details about the Task Force and this meeting are at:

https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TF/2021-12-13+Meeting+Minutes

Updated Event: Task Force: Security Process #cal-invite

Friday, March 11, 2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Every 2 weeks on Friday, 10 times

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Organizer: Arun SM

Topic: Security Process Task Force
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJMpf-morjIuHtAjDI5HPVI7PPueSF9FLnVH/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCvqjMqGtSctB2DRowEBoqgc_TziFhbgrd8ljvMVghjVCqhBtJXN4FZSf78

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Meeting ID: 974 8000 9444
Passcode: 431886

Re: Capital markets SIG call at 10 pm EST today (March 9th)

The recording as well as the presentation about BondBlox, the first fractional bond platform in the world, is available from the meeting page.

dlt.nyc
Vipin Bharathan
Digital Transformation Consultant and Full Stack Engineer
vip@...

Friday, February 25, 2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Every 2 weeks on Friday, 10 times

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Organizer: Arun SM

Topic: Security Process Task Force
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJMpf-morjIuHtAjDI5HPVI7PPueSF9FLnVH/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCvqjMqGtSctB2DRowEBoqgc_TziFhbgrd8ljvMVghjVCqhBtJXN4FZSf78

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Meeting ID: 974 8000 9444
Passcode: 431886

Cancelled Event: Task Force: Chat - Wednesday, February 2, 2022 #cal-cancelled

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Cancelled: Task Force: Chat

Wednesday, February 2, 2022
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/99195458526

Please join the TSC task force on where we are and where we should go with chat.
Background: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TF/Hyperledger+Community+Chat+Taskforce

Meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/99195458526

TSC Call for February 24, 2022 Cancelled #tsc

Kuhrt, Tracy A.

Hello, all.

With no items for discussion this week, I am cancelling this week's TSC call. Below, please find the Announcements, Quarterly Reports (for your review), and Upcoming Reports sections from our agenda.

Tracy

Announcements

Quarterly reports

Upcoming reports