Date   

Re: TSC Meeting April 14th

Jim Zhang
 

Hi guys, I'll be out of the office and missing this week's TSC meeting.

Thanks,
Jim

On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 12:09 PM David Enyeart <enyeart@...> wrote:

Hello folks, I will be out of the office and missing April 14th meeting.

I will prepare the Fabric quarterly report for April 21st meeting.

 

Thanks,

 

Dave Enyeart



--
Jim Zhang
Co-founder, Head of Protocol Engineering
Kaleido.io, The Blockchain Business Cloud


eIDaS compliant digital wallet on the next call of Hyperledger Identity Working group

VIPIN BHARATHAN
 

The next Hyperledger Identity WG call is on April 13 at 12 noon EDT which is 16:00 UTC.

The eIDAS compliant Digital Identity Wallet

Agenda:
  1. Backgrounder: eIDAS 2.0-compliant Digital Identity wallet and SSI . Stephane Mouy  & Roland Faure - 10-15 minutes
  2. Stephane Mouy & Michael Adams from Quali-sign (UK) & on an eIDAS 2.0-compliant Digital Identity wallet with a payment focus – Demo and presentation. We will also discuss challenges integrating VCs and offline requirements. 20-30 minutes
  3. Overview of French AFNOR work group on the subject included in Blockchain standards which are related to Identity Roland Faure 5 minutes
  4. Q & A 

dlt.nyc
Vipin Bharathan
Digital Transformation Consultant and Full Stack Engineer
Financial Services (Blockchain, ML, Design Thinking)
vip@...



TSC Meeting April 14th

David Enyeart
 

Hello folks, I will be out of the office and missing April 14th meeting.

I will prepare the Fabric quarterly report for April 21st meeting.

 

Thanks,

 

Dave Enyeart


Updated Event: Project Gaps Task Force - Tuesday Call #cal-invite

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Project Gaps Task Force - Tuesday Call

When:
Tuesday, April 19, 2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-06:00) America/Denver
Repeats: Every 28 days, 3 times

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/99636287314?pwd=TGx6TGNxTndnaDFpbCtUTTRQRnR6dz09

Organizer: Danno Ferrin danno.ferrin@...

View Event

Description:

Topic: Project Gaps Task Force - Tuesday Call

Time: Apr 19, 2022 08:00 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
        Every 4 weeks on Tue, 3 occurrence(s)
        Apr 19, 2022 08:00 AM
        May 17, 2022 08:00 AM
        Jun 14, 2022 08:00 AM
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJ0rdO-qpjwpG9AkqfWHU3gPdUrxtgFro7bT/ics?icsToken=98tyKuChqDgsGNySsxiDRox5BIjCM-rxiGZejfp8lw7jNAhmMQTGMtdQKqZ4Nsrf
 
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/99636287314?pwd=TGx6TGNxTndnaDFpbCtUTTRQRnR6dz09
 
Meeting ID: 996 3628 7314
Passcode: 809041
 


Now: Task Force: Security Process - 04/08/2022 #cal-notice

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Task Force: Security Process

When:
04/08/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Organizer: Arun SM

View Event

Description:

Topic: Security Process Task Force
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJMpf-morjIuHtAjDI5HPVI7PPueSF9FLnVH/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCvqjMqGtSctB2DRowEBoqgc_TziFhbgrd8ljvMVghjVCqhBtJXN4FZSf78
 
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09
 
Meeting ID: 974 8000 9444
Passcode: 431886
 


Event: Task Force: Security Process - 04/08/2022 #cal-reminder

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: Task Force: Security Process

When:
04/08/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Organizer: Arun SM

View Event

Description:

Topic: Security Process Task Force
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJMpf-morjIuHtAjDI5HPVI7PPueSF9FLnVH/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCvqjMqGtSctB2DRowEBoqgc_TziFhbgrd8ljvMVghjVCqhBtJXN4FZSf78
 
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09
 
Meeting ID: 974 8000 9444
Passcode: 431886
 


Re: Agenda for the TSC call of April 7, 2022 #tsc

Angelo De Caro
 

Hi Tracy,

I'll not be able to join today's call. My apologies.

Best,
./angelo


Agenda for the TSC call of April 7, 2022 #tsc

Kuhrt, Tracy A.
 

Hello, all.

Please find the agenda for this week's TSC call: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2022+04+07+TSC+Meeting+Record

Tracy


Agenda for the TSC call of March 31, 2022 #tsc

Kuhrt, Tracy A.
 

Hello, all.

Please find the agenda for this week's TSC call: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2022+03+31+TSC+Meeting+Record

Tracy


Now: Task Force: Security Process - 03/25/2022 #cal-notice

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Task Force: Security Process

When:
03/25/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Organizer: Arun SM

View Event

Description:

Topic: Security Process Task Force
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJMpf-morjIuHtAjDI5HPVI7PPueSF9FLnVH/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCvqjMqGtSctB2DRowEBoqgc_TziFhbgrd8ljvMVghjVCqhBtJXN4FZSf78
 
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09
 
Meeting ID: 974 8000 9444
Passcode: 431886
 


Event: Task Force: Security Process - 03/25/2022 #cal-reminder

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: Task Force: Security Process

When:
03/25/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Organizer: Arun SM

View Event

Description:

Topic: Security Process Task Force
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJMpf-morjIuHtAjDI5HPVI7PPueSF9FLnVH/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCvqjMqGtSctB2DRowEBoqgc_TziFhbgrd8ljvMVghjVCqhBtJXN4FZSf78
 
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09
 
Meeting ID: 974 8000 9444
Passcode: 431886
 


Re: Capital Markets SIG US/Europe call at 10 am EDT tomorrow (03/23/2022)

VIPIN BHARATHAN
 

Hi all,

The meeting page (https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/CMSIG/2022-03-23) contains the recording, we covered a lot of ground: The executive order, Geopolitical implications, OpenCBDC project, Response to the Fed. All CBDC topics with an emphasis on the USD.
However it was thinly attended because of late notice and not enough marketing.
Ideas or actual help on improving these weaknesses to further disseminate our content are welcome.

Next steps:
  1. The APAC meeting (in two weeks April 6) will dive more into the Green Bond space with practitioners taking you through Green Bonds.
  2. The Fed response to CBDC task force has published a timetable for activity, you can engage with the response through the wiki.
  3. A meeting is planned for next Wednesday (the 30th at 10 am. EDT) where we will meet on the NEFERTI project, specific topic: smart contract generators. Hope to have something to demonstrate...   

Thanks,
Vipin

dlt.nyc
Vipin Bharathan
Digital Transformation Consultant and Full Stack Engineer
Financial Services (Blockchain, ML, Design Thinking)
vip@...



From: capital-markets-sig@... <capital-markets-sig@...> on behalf of VIPIN BHARATHAN via lists.hyperledger.org <vip=dlt.nyc@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 12:12 PM
To: Capital-markets-sig@... <capital-markets-sig@...>
Cc: 'hyperledger-tsc@...' <hyperledger-tsc@...>
Subject: [Hyperledger Capital Markets SIG] Capital Markets SIG US/Europe call at 10 am EDT tomorrow (03/23/2022)
 
The Agenda:

An open discussion
    1. The Executive Order from the office of the President
    2. Geopolitics and CBDC- effect on Capital markets
    3. Open CBDC, open sourcing Project Hamilton 
    4. Responses to Project Hamilton curated by Sandy Aggarwal 
The meeting page: 
For more details.

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09=

When
March 23, 2022 10:00  EDT

Next two calls are about CBDCs. On April 20 Jim Cunha of the Boston Fed, leader of all digital payments systems including Project Hamilton will give a presentation the plans of the Fed, how does it integrate into current payment systems.

All are welcome!

dlt.nyc
Vipin Bharathan
Digital Transformation Consultant and Full Stack Engineer
Financial Services (Blockchain, ML, Design Thinking)
vip@...



Re: Agenda for the TSC call of March 24, 2022 #tsc

Jim Zhang
 

Hi Tracy, I won’t be able to attend today's meeting due to a conflict. Apologies for the short notice.

Thanks,
Jim

On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 1:36 AM Angelo De Caro <adc@...> wrote:
Apologies, I won't be able to attend the call as well :(

Best,
./angelo

--
Jim Zhang
Co-founder, Head of Protocol Engineering
Kaleido.io, The Blockchain Business Cloud


Re: Agenda for the TSC call of March 24, 2022 #tsc

Angelo De Caro
 

Apologies, I won't be able to attend the call as well :(

Best,
./angelo


Security Process Update Task Force - Identify Threats

Arun S M
 

Hi all,

This is a gentle reminder for the next security process update task force meeting on 25th March 2022. Note the changes to your local timezone due to daylight savings. Find the calendar at https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/tsc/viewevent?repeatid=41925&eventid=1457989&calstart=2022-03-25.

The current work has been towards identifying the possible security threats and categorization of these into common buckets. You may find the latest work on this topic in a GitHub repository https://github.com/hartm/SecurityTaskForce. Instructions to compile can be found at https://docs.google.com/document/d/105jtIk-Rhokf1nzfu8oQ8nMb1PNrWWXrZ0RBTqmtMYk/edit.

Do you have suggestions or feedback?
Reply back to this email or send a note on Discord at #security-task-force. Hyperledger's Discord: https://discord.gg/hyperledger.

Regards,
Arun


Re: Agenda for the TSC call of March 24, 2022 #tsc

Kamlesh Nagware
 

Hi Tracy,

I will miss this week's TSC meeting due to an unavoidable customer meeting.

I have given my rating on the mentorship projects review process and voted for TSC taskforce meetings.

Thanks & Regards,
Kamlesh Nagware,
Blockchain Consultant
Mobile:- +91 9096 1074 68
Twitter -@KNagware



On Tue, Mar 22, 2022 at 8:40 PM Kuhrt, Tracy A. via lists.hyperledger.org <tracy.a.kuhrt=accenture.com@...> wrote:

Hello, all.

Please find the agenda for this week's TSC call: 
https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2022+03+24+TSC+Meeting+Record

Tracy


Capital Markets SIG US/Europe call at 10 am EDT tomorrow (03/23/2022)

VIPIN BHARATHAN
 

The Agenda:

An open discussion
    1. The Executive Order from the office of the President
    2. Geopolitics and CBDC- effect on Capital markets
    3. Open CBDC, open sourcing Project Hamilton 
    4. Responses to Project Hamilton curated by Sandy Aggarwal 
The meeting page: 
For more details.

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09=

When
March 23, 2022 10:00  EDT

Next two calls are about CBDCs. On April 20 Jim Cunha of the Boston Fed, leader of all digital payments systems including Project Hamilton will give a presentation the plans of the Fed, how does it integrate into current payment systems.

All are welcome!

dlt.nyc
Vipin Bharathan
Digital Transformation Consultant and Full Stack Engineer
Financial Services (Blockchain, ML, Design Thinking)
vip@...



Agenda for the TSC call of March 24, 2022 #tsc

Kuhrt, Tracy A.
 

Hello, all.

Please find the agenda for this week's TSC call: 
https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2022+03+24+TSC+Meeting+Record

Tracy


Re: Task force creation and approach for proceeding #tsc

Arun S M
 

Personal thoughts and comments: regular TSC meetings keep us all on track, these can continue even if they are run for shorter length. The option of inviting task force participants to the TSC meetings sounds like a great plan. This way the remaining time on the TSC calendar can be effectively utilized but for greater task force participation. For sure this is optional arrangement, the task force can choose a separate slot for a meeting or a different approach altogether to communicate amongst their participants.

Regards,
Arun

On Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at 3:06 AM Kuhrt, Tracy A. via lists.hyperledger.org <tracy.a.kuhrt=accenture.com@...> wrote:

Today in our TSC meeting, we talked about the creation of a number of task forces that would be focused on the following areas:

  1. What projects are we missing in Hyperledger
  2. Project families website revamp
  3. Document TSC responsibilities
  4. Project health dashboards

 

In our meeting, we ran out of time to discuss how we would like to proceed with the task forces. There were a few suggestions made during our call on ways that we may want to approach this:

  1. Reduce the number of TSC calls that we have on an ongoing basis and use the time slot to host the task force meetings. Under here, there were a couple of different options that were suggested (note, I skipped TF-3 because Arnaud volunteered to do this via a PR request):
    1. Host one TSC call per month and use the other weeks to rotate between the task force meetings. This would look like (TSC call, TF-1 call, TF-2 call, TF-4 call, repeat).
    2. Host the TSC call on a bi-weekly basis and use the alternate week to host a task force call. This would look like (TSC call, TF-1, TSC call, TF-2, TSC call, TF-4, repeat).
  2. Alternatively, use the TSC call to discuss standard business for the 1st 30 minutes and the 2nd 30 minutes to discuss TF topics. Again, I heard two different options:
    1. Rotate between the TF for each call. This would look like (TSC call/TF-1, TSC call/TF-2, TSC call/TF-3, repeat).
    2. Use breakout rooms for the second 30 minutes to have people attend the TF that they are interested in joining. (Note: This stops someone who may be interested in participating in multiple TF, as they would be ongoing at the same time).
  3. Continue to use a separate time slot for hosting task force calls and host the TSC calls with no changes to the schedule.

 

I am sure that there are other options that we did not discuss.

 

Please respond with your preference for how you would like to proceed with hosting the task force calls. If we think that #3 is the right approach, we will need volunteers to serve as a chair to set up time for the people that expressed interest in participating in a given task force and to report back to the TSC on a regular basis regarding the progress that the task force is making towards achieving the task.

 

Tracy


Task force creation and approach for proceeding #tsc

Kuhrt, Tracy A.
 

Today in our TSC meeting, we talked about the creation of a number of task forces that would be focused on the following areas:

  1. What projects are we missing in Hyperledger
  2. Project families website revamp
  3. Document TSC responsibilities
  4. Project health dashboards

 

In our meeting, we ran out of time to discuss how we would like to proceed with the task forces. There were a few suggestions made during our call on ways that we may want to approach this:

  1. Reduce the number of TSC calls that we have on an ongoing basis and use the time slot to host the task force meetings. Under here, there were a couple of different options that were suggested (note, I skipped TF-3 because Arnaud volunteered to do this via a PR request):
    1. Host one TSC call per month and use the other weeks to rotate between the task force meetings. This would look like (TSC call, TF-1 call, TF-2 call, TF-4 call, repeat).
    2. Host the TSC call on a bi-weekly basis and use the alternate week to host a task force call. This would look like (TSC call, TF-1, TSC call, TF-2, TSC call, TF-4, repeat).
  2. Alternatively, use the TSC call to discuss standard business for the 1st 30 minutes and the 2nd 30 minutes to discuss TF topics. Again, I heard two different options:
    1. Rotate between the TF for each call. This would look like (TSC call/TF-1, TSC call/TF-2, TSC call/TF-3, repeat).
    2. Use breakout rooms for the second 30 minutes to have people attend the TF that they are interested in joining. (Note: This stops someone who may be interested in participating in multiple TF, as they would be ongoing at the same time).
  3. Continue to use a separate time slot for hosting task force calls and host the TSC calls with no changes to the schedule.

 

I am sure that there are other options that we did not discuss.

 

Please respond with your preference for how you would like to proceed with hosting the task force calls. If we think that #3 is the right approach, we will need volunteers to serve as a chair to set up time for the people that expressed interest in participating in a given task force and to report back to the TSC on a regular basis regarding the progress that the task force is making towards achieving the task.

 

Tracy

141 - 160 of 3898