Date

Tomorrow's Capital Markets SIG call at 10 am EDT

As mentioned last week
  1. Intro and announcements - 2 mins
  2. Name Change proposal - 5 mins
    1. The range of concerns and the topics of the group have gone beyond pure Capital Markets into short term money markets, including payments and financial infrastructure. This unified approach should be reflected in the name of the group.
  3. DeFi subgroup proposal - 30 mins
    1. Mike McCoy formerly of the Healthcare SIG, now in BlockDaemon is proposing a DeFi sub-group. This is of specific interest to us, since DeFi is in the heart of the crypto-sphere and because of recent troubles on that front. He will make a presentation for all those who are interested.
  4. Project Hamilton feedback - 10 mins
    1. We have not been able to get together on collaborative answers, however I will be submitting some in a solo context and can share some of them with the group.
  5. NEFERTI project- status - 10 mins
    1. We have been getting a slow start on this project since it aims to disrupt the entire infrastructure and it is difficult to know where to start.
  6. AOB - 10 mins

Meeting Page: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/CMSIG/2020-05-18
Hope everyone can join us.
Vipin

dlt.nyc
Vipin Bharathan
Digital Transformation Consultant and Full Stack Engineer
vip@...

Event: Project Gaps Task Force - Tuesday Call - 05/17/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Reminder: Project Gaps Task Force - Tuesday Call

When:
05/17/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-06:00) America/Denver

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/99636287314?pwd=TGx6TGNxTndnaDFpbCtUTTRQRnR6dz09

Organizer: Danno Ferrin danno.ferrin@...

Topic: Project Gaps Task Force - Tuesday Call

Time: Apr 19, 2022 08:00 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
        Every 4 weeks on Tue, 3 occurrence(s)
        Apr 19, 2022 08:00 AM
        May 17, 2022 08:00 AM
        Jun 14, 2022 08:00 AM
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJ0rdO-qpjwpG9AkqfWHU3gPdUrxtgFro7bT/ics?icsToken=98tyKuChqDgsGNySsxiDRox5BIjCM-rxiGZejfp8lw7jNAhmMQTGMtdQKqZ4Nsrf

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/99636287314?pwd=TGx6TGNxTndnaDFpbCtUTTRQRnR6dz09

Meeting ID: 996 3628 7314
Passcode: 809041

Event: Project Families Task Force #cal-invite

Tuesday, May 24, 2022
7:00am to 8:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix
Repeats: Every 4 weeks on Tuesday, 4 times

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/91447530149?pwd=NWRNQ1BhRjhQd29GNTdUcmVSTWNKQT09

Organizer: Tracy Kuhrt

Please join us for the Project Families Task Force discussions.

More details:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/91447530149?pwd=NWRNQ1BhRjhQd29GNTdUcmVSTWNKQT09

Meeting ID: 914 4753 0149
Passcode: 139990

Re: Agenda for TSC call of May 12, 2022 #tsc

David Enyeart

Apologies, I won’t be able to attend today due to another conflict.

From: <tsc@...> on behalf of "Kuhrt, Tracy A. via lists.hyperledger.org" <tracy.a.kuhrt=accenture.com@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 2:01 PM
To: "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger TSC] Agenda for TSC call of May 12, 2022 #tsc

Re: Agenda for TSC call of May 12, 2022 #tsc

Angelo De Caro

Hi Tracy,

I won't be able to join this week. My apologies :(

Best,
./angelo

Agenda for TSC call of May 12, 2022 #tsc

Kuhrt, Tracy A.

Hello, all.

Please find the agenda for this week's TSC call: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2022+05+12+TSC+Meeting+Record

Tracy

Now: Task Force: Security Process - 05/06/2022 #cal-notice

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Task Force: Security Process

When:
05/06/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Organizer: Arun SM

Topic: Security Process Task Force
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJMpf-morjIuHtAjDI5HPVI7PPueSF9FLnVH/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCvqjMqGtSctB2DRowEBoqgc_TziFhbgrd8ljvMVghjVCqhBtJXN4FZSf78

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Meeting ID: 974 8000 9444
Passcode: 431886

Event: Task Force: Security Process - 05/06/2022 #cal-reminder

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Task Force: Security Process

When:
05/06/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Organizer: Arun SM

Topic: Security Process Task Force
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJMpf-morjIuHtAjDI5HPVI7PPueSF9FLnVH/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCvqjMqGtSctB2DRowEBoqgc_TziFhbgrd8ljvMVghjVCqhBtJXN4FZSf78

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Meeting ID: 974 8000 9444
Passcode: 431886

Re: Future of HL Explorer

Kuhrt, Tracy A.

Hi, Vinita.

I will add you to the May 12th TSC call.

Tracy

From: <tsc@...> on behalf of "Chinoy, Vinita M." <vchinoy@...>
Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 1:58 PM
To: "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Subject: [External] [Hyperledger TSC] Future of HL Explorer

As you may know so far folks from DTCC and one person from Fujitsu have been maintainers for the Hyperledger blockchain explorer for the past few years. With members from both organizations being pulled into other work, it has become hard for us to continue being in the maintainers role without support from the community. Last year with David Boswell’s help we presented to the community both on US and APAC side to try and get more contributors. It generated interest alright but we did not get any commitment. This year David reached out to me again and we were looking for options when Varad from IBM and us found synergies in creating a combined app that would service a fabric network from both angles, administration side with adding new nodes, deploying chaincode etc. and consumer side to view the nodes information, transactions and chaincode. We were really excited about the opportunity to combine IBM operations console with HL Explorer and source help from the community to make this happen but unfortunately IBM pulled out.

So now we are back where started, still looking for new maintainers/contributors. Since we see Explorer is being used and definitely helps the larger community we would like to keep it alive in others’ capable hands. Wanted to bring this to TSC to see if you can help us find the right folks to handover to.

If we could add this to TSC call Agenda for next week, I would be happy to elaborate on this.

Thanks.

Vinita Chinoy

Director, Software Engineering

Technology Research & Innovation

DTCC Tampa

+1 813-470-2662 | vchinoy@...

Visit us at www.dtcc.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.

To learn about career opportunities at DTCC, please visit careers.dtcc.com.

DTCC Internal (Green)

DTCC DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and any attachments from your system. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Message content created by DTCC is automatically secured using Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption and will be encrypted and sent through a secure transmission connection if the recipient's system is configured to support TLS on the incoming email gateway. If there is no TLS configured or the encryption certificate is invalid on the recipient's system, the email communication will be sent through an unencrypted channel. Organizations communicating with DTCC should be using TLS v1.2 or newer to ensure continuation of encrypted communications. DTCC will not be responsible for any disclosure of private information or any related security incident resulting from an organization's inability to receive secure electronic communications through the current version of TLS.

www.accenture.com

Re: Agenda for TSC call of May 5, 2022

Jim Zhang

Sorry for the late notice, but I have a meeting at 10am coming up that I need to attend, so I'll unfortunately miss today's TSC call.

Thanks,
Jim

On Wed, May 4, 2022 at 5:26 PM Kuhrt, Tracy A. via lists.hyperledger.org <tracy.a.kuhrt=accenture.com@...> wrote:

Hello, all.

Please find the agenda for this week's TSC call: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2022+05+05+TSC+Meeting+Record

Tracy

--

Jim Zhang

Co-Founder & Head of Protocol, Kaleido

Phone: +1 (919) 244-7743

Email: jim.zhang@...

16 W Martin St

Raleigh, NC 27601

www.kaleido.io

Re: Future of HL Explorer

Somogyvari, Peter

Hi Vinita,

I'm very sorry to hear about the recent difficulties regarding the maintenance of Hyperledger Explorer.
Since we see Explorer is being used and definitely helps the larger community we would like to keep it alive in others’ capable hands.
​Is there a list of these users somewhere by any chance? Better yet, could I talk to them?
What I'm interested to know is what parts (or if it's the whole) of Explorer are they most interested in using and why.

Further explaining my motivation here:
If we can identify a smaller sub-set of code/components that deliver most of the value for existing users (if we are lucky and pareto's law applies, 20% of the code will deliver 80% of the value) then maybe the Cactus maintainers could consider adopting those parts thereby keeping the community engaged but in a more efficient/focused way on account of us having picked out the interesting parts.

I'm emphasizing this partial adoption angle because I do not have the resources to volunteer to maintain the entire Explorer codebase as-is. This is not just on account of the size of the codebase, but also because being the maintainer of one more GitHub repository is additional administrative overhead (separate permissions, reporting, issue tracker, meeting calendar, chat room, mailing list etc.)

You might get "better" offers, e.g. someone steps up to take the mantle as-is, and if that happens, great, but if not, we could try to initiate these conversations with the people/organizations who use Explorer in production and just see where it goes.

We have an item in the Cactus issue tracker for something similar/related: https://github.com/hyperledger/cactus/issues/1979

I'm happy to discuss it further at the TSC call tomorrow, or just keep it in email, I'm fine either way.

Kind regards,
Peter

Peter Somogyvari

Technology Architect

Accenture Products & Platforms (APP)

Office: +1 (415) 537-5541

[...]

Future of HL Explorer

Chinoy, Vinita M. <vchinoy@...>

Hello,

[...]

Feedback wanted on creating a new Hyperledger sub-domain policy

David Boswell

We've set up a number of sub-domains under the hyperledger.org domain -- such as wiki.hyperledger.org and es.hyperledger.org -- and we occasionally get requests to set up new sub-domains.

We haven't had a policy for when to set up new sub-domains, so we started to draft one.  Feedback is welcome on the document we started -- this looks at the types of sub-domains we've set up so far and then proposes some criteria for when to set up a new one.

I think some of this is straight-forward -- if we have a new tool in the community it makes sense to have a sub-domain for it.  The big question seems to be around the sub-domains for projects so any input there is welcome.

We can discuss this at an upcoming TSC call, but I wanted to share this in advance so people have time to review and comment.

Thanks,
David

Agenda for TSC call of April 28, 2022 #tsc

Kuhrt, Tracy A.

Hello, all.

Please find the agenda for this week's TSC call: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2022+04+28+TSC+Meeting+Record

Tracy

Now: Task Force: Security Process - 04/22/2022 #cal-notice

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Task Force: Security Process

When:
04/22/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Organizer: Arun SM

Topic: Security Process Task Force
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJMpf-morjIuHtAjDI5HPVI7PPueSF9FLnVH/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCvqjMqGtSctB2DRowEBoqgc_TziFhbgrd8ljvMVghjVCqhBtJXN4FZSf78

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Meeting ID: 974 8000 9444
Passcode: 431886

Happy Earth Day 2022

Even though every day is Earth day for us earthlings, today is special.
Let us help the earth heal and thrive through our efforts!
Best
Vipin

Event: Task Force: Security Process - 04/22/2022 #cal-reminder

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Task Force: Security Process

When:
04/22/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Organizer: Arun SM

Topic: Security Process Task Force
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJMpf-morjIuHtAjDI5HPVI7PPueSF9FLnVH/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCvqjMqGtSctB2DRowEBoqgc_TziFhbgrd8ljvMVghjVCqhBtJXN4FZSf78

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Meeting ID: 974 8000 9444
Passcode: 431886

Project Hamilton presentation by Jim Cunha at 10 am.

If you missed the presentation, or indeed even if you attended, resources are available below.
Both the presentation and the live youtube stream link are now available at.

dlt.nyc
Vipin Bharathan
Digital Transformation Consultant and Full Stack Engineer
vip@...

Jim Cunha on Project Hamilton

Project Hamilton is the CBDC project from the Fed+MIT. Hear it from the source, today!(April 20th) Jim has been active in the Payments space at the Boston Fed for years. He runs Project Hamilton, having previously worked on ACH, he is the head of Secure Payments and Fintech. opencbdc-tx is the first open-sourced CBDC sponsored by a central bank, the github avatar of Project Hamilton. Jim will have some wisdom to contribute on the Executive Order of the President and the on-going working groups at opencbdc. The next phase of Project Hamilton, other initiatives by the Fed. Ongoing Q&A and follow up.
At 10 am on zoom.
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09=

Meeting page: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/CMSIG/2022-04-22

Regards,