From: tsc@... <tsc@...> on behalf of Kuhrt, Tracy A. via lists.hyperledger.org <tracy.a.kuhrt=accenture.com@...>
Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 10:04 PM
To: tsc@... <tsc@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger TSC] Agenda for TSC call of June 9, 2022 #tsc

Hello, all. Please find the agenda for this week's TSC call: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2022+06+09+TSC+Meeting+Record Since I believe that the one discussion item we have will take the majority of the time, I did not add any task

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

Hello, all.

Please find the agenda for this week's TSC call: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2022+06+09+TSC+Meeting+Record

Since I believe that the one discussion item we have will take the majority of the time, I did not add any task force discussion to this week's agenda. Please take the time to review the Hyperledger TSC Transition Discussion presentation

before the call so that we can have a productive discussion.

Tracy

Agenda for TSC call of June 9, 2022 #tsc

Kuhrt, Tracy A.

Hello, all.

Please find the agenda for this week's TSC call: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2022+06+09+TSC+Meeting+Record

Since I believe that the one discussion item we have will take the majority of the time, I did not add any task force discussion to this week's agenda. Please take the time to review the Hyperledger TSC Transition Discussion presentation
before the call so that we can have a productive discussion.

Tracy

Now: Task Force: Security Process - 06/07/2022 #cal-notice

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Task Force: Security Process

When:
06/07/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Organizer: Arun SM

Topic: Security Process Task Force
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJMpf-morjIuHtAjDI5HPVI7PPueSF9FLnVH/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCvqjMqGtSctB2DRowEBoqgc_TziFhbgrd8ljvMVghjVCqhBtJXN4FZSf78

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Meeting ID: 974 8000 9444
Passcode: 431886

Running late to the security task force meeting

Arun S M

Hello all,

I’ll be almost 30 minutes late to the meeting. Please get started with the pending action items in my absence.

Regards,
Arun

Event: Task Force: Security Process - 06/07/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Reminder: Task Force: Security Process

When:
06/07/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Organizer: Arun SM

Topic: Security Process Task Force
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJMpf-morjIuHtAjDI5HPVI7PPueSF9FLnVH/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCvqjMqGtSctB2DRowEBoqgc_TziFhbgrd8ljvMVghjVCqhBtJXN4FZSf78

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Meeting ID: 974 8000 9444
Passcode: 431886

Agenda for TSC call of June 2, 2022 #tsc

Kuhrt, Tracy A.

Hello, all.

Please find the agenda for this week's TSC call: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2022+06+02+TSC+Meeting+Record

Tracy

Re: Hyperledger Quilt moved to Dormant state

Ry Jones

Hi, David.
No need to do anything, but thanks for offering. If you'd like to close and open PRs or issues, that would be fine, but you don't need to.

On Sun, May 29, 2022 at 4:39 PM David Fuelling <sappenin@...> wrote:
Hi Tracy,

Thanks for your message - I think it makes sense to transition Quilt to an end if life state (I don’t project there will be more work anytime soon).

Do I need to do anything special from my end?

Thanks,
David

On Tue, May 24, 2022 at 2:43 PM Kuhrt, Tracy A. <tracy.a.kuhrt@...> wrote:

Hi, David.

It is coming up on a year since we moved Hyperledger Quilt to a dormant state. The next quarterly report for Hyperledger Quilt has come back up in the calendar, and I wanted to check in to see what we should do with Hyperledger Quilt. Specifically, I am wondering if we should consider moving Hyperledger Quilt to an end-of-life state (defined as “A project that is no longer actively developed or maintained.”) or if there is a possibility that work will begin again. Based on the Hyperledger Quilt contributors insights page (see below), there does not seem to have been any commits made since before April 2021.

Tracy

From: "Kuhrt, Tracy A." <tracy.a.kuhrt@...>
Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 1:02 PM
To: David Fuelling <sappenin@...>
Cc: Hyperledger List <tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger TSC] Hyperledger Quilt moved to Dormant state

Hi, David.

Thanks for your response. We will leave Hyperledger Quilt in a Dormant state and check back in with you again next quarter. We do not have a precedent for “normal” since Hyperledger Quilt is the first project to enter this state.

Tracy

From: David Fuelling <sappenin@...>
Date: Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 3:08 PM
To: "Kuhrt, Tracy A." <tracy.a.kuhrt@...>
Cc: Hyperledger List <tsc@...>

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for your message. I'd like to keep the project in the "dormant" state for another little while (Ideally another quarter or two at least) to see what happens in the community, but happy to be prodded in another direction based on what's normal/typical.

Thanks,

david

On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 10:47 AM Kuhrt, Tracy A. <tracy.a.kuhrt@...> wrote:

Hi, David.

With the upcoming quarterly report for Hyperledger Quilt coming due, I wanted to follow up on the state of Hyperledger Quilt to see if keeping it in a Dormant state makes sense. Based on the GitHub activity, I see that the last PR merged was Feb 22, 2021 and the last issue created was January 10, 2021. From this email chain, the TSC moved the project state to dormant on June 23, 2021. We are happy to leave the project in Dormant state if that is the maintainer’s wish. Other possible considerations besides Dormant state are to move this to:

  • Incubation assuming that the maintainers are going to start doing work on the project on a regular basis.
  • Deprecated if the maintainers would be willing to maintain it for another 6 months before it would be moved to End of Life.
  • End of Life if the maintainers do not feel that they will ever bring the project back out of dormant state.

Copying applicable states from the Hyperledger project lifecycle:

  • Dormant
    Projects in the Dormant state are ones in which the normal functions are suspended or slowed down for a period of time. The TSC will make the decision as to whether a project will move to or from the Dormant state upon request. If Dormant projects become re-activated, they will re-enter the Incubation state even if they entered the Dormant state from the Graduated state.
  • Deprecated
    Anyone may propose that a project be Deprecated, by submitting a rationale and identifying a substitute project/component (if any). The maintainers of the project shall vote on such a request and if it passes, make that recommendation to the TSC. Members of the community that disagree with the request shall make their case before the TSC. The TSC shall consider all points of view and render a final decision to deprecate or not.

    Deprecated project will be maintained for a six month period by its community, after which it will be removed from any subsequent formal releases. Notice will be given to the public of the project's deprecation. After the six-month deprecation period, the project will be labeled End of Life.
  • End of Life

From: <tsc@...> on behalf of David Fuelling <sappenin@...>
Date: Friday, June 25, 2021 at 5:57 PM
To: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...>
Cc: Hyperledger List <tsc@...>

Thanks Arnaud - appreciate the heads up and will communicate more to the TSC if things pickup in Quilt.

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 2:01 AM Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote:

Hi David,

Following up on your report that your project would go in a dormant state for a while the TSC added a Dormant state to the project lifecycle and moved Quilt to that state. When you are ready to resume activity you simply need to request the TSC to move the project back to Incubation.

See https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/Add+Dormant+State+to+the+Project+Lifecycle
and https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/Move+Hyperledger+Quilt+to+Dormant+state

Regards.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member - Open Technologies: Blockchain, Edge Computing, Web - IBM

www.accenture.com

Updated Event: Task Force: Security Process - Tuesday, June 7, 2022 #cal-invite

Tuesday, June 7, 2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Organizer: Arun SM

Topic: Security Process Task Force
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJMpf-morjIuHtAjDI5HPVI7PPueSF9FLnVH/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCvqjMqGtSctB2DRowEBoqgc_TziFhbgrd8ljvMVghjVCqhBtJXN4FZSf78

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Meeting ID: 974 8000 9444
Passcode: 431886

Updated Event: Task Force: Security Process - Tuesday, May 31, 2022 #cal-invite

Tuesday, May 31, 2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Organizer: Arun SM

Topic: Security Process Task Force
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJMpf-morjIuHtAjDI5HPVI7PPueSF9FLnVH/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCvqjMqGtSctB2DRowEBoqgc_TziFhbgrd8ljvMVghjVCqhBtJXN4FZSf78

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Meeting ID: 974 8000 9444
Passcode: 431886

Hyperledger Security Process Task Force Updates

Arun S M

Hello all,

In the previous meeting on 20th May 2022, it was noted that the current schedule of running meetings on Friday is not preferable for many reasons.
The upcoming meeting will be moved to June 7th (Tuesday) and will continue to run alternate Tuesdays. The current calendar invite will be updated, please watch out.

There are 10 recommendations so far (https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TF/Task+Force+Recommendations) and some of which require an action plan. In the next meeting, we will be discussing proposals on
If any of these items interests you, feel free to add a comment and come up with a proposal.
Peter: Looking forward to your final proposal on CVE scoring questionnaire.

See you all on June 7th (Tuesday).

Regards,
Arun

Re: Hyperledger Quilt moved to Dormant state

David Fuelling

From: "Kuhrt, Tracy A." <tracy.a.kuhrt@...>
Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 1:02 PM
To: David Fuelling <sappenin@...>
Cc: Hyperledger List <tsc@...>

From: <tsc@...> on behalf of David Fuelling <sappenin@...>
Date: Friday, June 25, 2021 at 5:57 PM
To: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...>
Cc: Hyperledger List <tsc@...>

[...]

Re: Agenda for TSC call of May 26, 2022 #tsc

Angelo De Caro

Hi All,

I won't be able to join today's call, as well. Apologies.

Best,
./angelo

Re: Agenda for TSC call of May 26, 2022 #tsc

Kamlesh Nagware

Hi Tracy,

I won't be able to join call today.

Thanks & Regards,
Kamlesh Nagware,
Blockchain Consultant
Mobile:- +91 9096 1074 68
Twitter -@KNagware

On Wed, May 25, 2022 at 2:42 AM Kuhrt, Tracy A. via lists.hyperledger.org <tracy.a.kuhrt=accenture.com@...> wrote:

Hello, all.

Please find the agenda for this week's TSC call: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2022+05+26+TSC+Meeting+Record

Tracy

From: "Kuhrt, Tracy A." <tracy.a.kuhrt@...>
Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 1:02 PM
To: David Fuelling <sappenin@...>
Cc: Hyperledger List <tsc@...>

From: <tsc@...> on behalf of David Fuelling <sappenin@...>
Date: Friday, June 25, 2021 at 5:57 PM
To: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...>
Cc: Hyperledger List <tsc@...>

[...]

Now: Project Families Task Force - 05/24/2022 #cal-notice

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Project Families Task Force

When:
05/24/2022
7:00am to 8:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/91447530149?pwd=NWRNQ1BhRjhQd29GNTdUcmVSTWNKQT09

Organizer: Tracy Kuhrt

Please join us for the Project Families Task Force discussions.

More details:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/91447530149?pwd=NWRNQ1BhRjhQd29GNTdUcmVSTWNKQT09

Meeting ID: 914 4753 0149
Passcode: 139990

Now: Task Force: Security Process - 05/20/2022 #cal-notice

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Task Force: Security Process

When:
05/20/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Organizer: Arun SM

Topic: Security Process Task Force
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJMpf-morjIuHtAjDI5HPVI7PPueSF9FLnVH/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCvqjMqGtSctB2DRowEBoqgc_TziFhbgrd8ljvMVghjVCqhBtJXN4FZSf78

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Meeting ID: 974 8000 9444
Passcode: 431886

Event: Task Force: Security Process - 05/20/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Reminder: Task Force: Security Process

When:
05/20/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Organizer: Arun SM

Topic: Security Process Task Force
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJMpf-morjIuHtAjDI5HPVI7PPueSF9FLnVH/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCvqjMqGtSctB2DRowEBoqgc_TziFhbgrd8ljvMVghjVCqhBtJXN4FZSf78

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Meeting ID: 974 8000 9444
Passcode: 431886

Re: Agenda for TSC Call of 19 May 2022

Somogyvari, Peter

Hi All,

Apologies, but I won't be able to attend the TSC call this week due to a conflict.

Kind regards,
Peter

Peter Somogyvari

Technology Architect

Accenture Products & Platforms (APP)

Office: +1 (415) 537-5541

The task force section will be Project Gaps, we will return to project families next week.  If there are any discussion items you would like to add please mention them here or in the email thread.

www.accenture.com

Agenda for TSC Call of 19 May 2022

Danno Ferrin