Date

Event: Task Force: Security Process - 07/05/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Reminder: Task Force: Security Process

When:
07/05/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Organizer: Arun SM

Topic: Security Process Task Force
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJMpf-morjIuHtAjDI5HPVI7PPueSF9FLnVH/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCvqjMqGtSctB2DRowEBoqgc_TziFhbgrd8ljvMVghjVCqhBtJXN4FZSf78

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Meeting ID: 974 8000 9444
Passcode: 431886

US/Europe Financial Markets SIG

Regulation and incumbent participation are coming to Stablecoins.
We announce a call on the Financial Markets SIG-US/Europe Meeting-
Participate and Engage with Stephen Phillips to see why he asserts that USD+ is the most trustworthy and adoption ready USD Stablecoin.
Where: https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09
When: July 13th, 10:00 am EDT(14:00 UTC)
Discuss: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/CMSIG/2022-07-13

dlt.nyc
Vipin Bharathan
Digital Transformation Consultant and Full Stack Engineer
vip@...

Capital Markets SIG rename to Financial Markets SIG

VIPIN BHARATHAN

Hello all,
The Capital Markets SIG is being renamed to the Financial Markets SIG. This will take effect on July 1st. Please be patient as migrate all assets and resources to the new name. Please check-out the rationale behind the name change.
We are TOCing with the TSC.

dlt.nyc
Vipin Bharathan
Digital Transformation Consultant and Full Stack Engineer
vip@...

Re: Agenda for the 30 June 2022 TSC meeting #tsc

Arnaud Le Hors

Same for me. I’ll be on a plane at the time of the call but I’m happy to vote in favor of the proposal.

Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member - Open Technologies - IBM

From: tsc@... <tsc@...> on behalf of Ry Jones <rjones@...>
Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 5:27 PM
To: Jim Zhang <jim.zhang@...>
Cc: Danno Ferrin <danno.ferrin@...>, Hyperledger TSC <tsc@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger TSC] Agenda for the 30 June 2022 TSC meeting #tsc

Duly noted :) Ry Jones Community Architect, Hyperledger Book a meeting Chat on Discord On Wed, Jun 29, 2022 at 7:11 AM Jim Zhang via lists.hyperledger.org <jim.zhang=kaleido.io@...> wrote: ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

Duly noted :)

On Wed, Jun 29, 2022 at 7:11 AM Jim Zhang via lists.hyperledger.org <jim.zhang=kaleido.io@...> wrote:

hi Danno, regretfully I won't be able to make the call this week. I'd like to submit my "Yes" vote for the changes as of the version attached above or future versions with minor updates. Hope that's OK.

Thanks,

Jim

On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 6:15 PM Danno Ferrin <danno.ferrin@...> wrote:

Hello all,

Here is the agenda for the call on Thursday: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2022+06+30+TSC+Meeting+Record

I would like to get the TOC Charter Changes into a position we can vote on it.  Please add your comments to the google doc ahead of time - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kn7C9u8KwF2A7J1FJ2Ogj2rkc6BdbA2U92vOty8ZrbI/edit.  We have a full agenda so we won't have much time to iterate.

Tracy is out so I will be facilitating.

Thanks

-Danno

--

Re: Agenda for the 30 June 2022 TSC meeting #tsc

Ry Jones

Duly noted :)

[...]

Co-Founder & Head of Protocol, Kaleido

Phone: +1 (919) 244-7743

Email: jim.zhang@...

16 W Martin St

Raleigh, NC 27601

www.kaleido.io

[...]

Danno Ferrin

Hello all,

I would like to get the TOC Charter Changes into a position we can vote on it.  Please add your comments to the google doc ahead of time - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kn7C9u8KwF2A7J1FJ2Ogj2rkc6BdbA2U92vOty8ZrbI/edit.  We have a full agenda so we won't have much time to iterate.

Tracy is out so I will be facilitating.

Thanks
-Danno

Now: Task Force: Security Process - 06/21/2022 #cal-notice

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Task Force: Security Process

When:
06/21/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Organizer: Arun SM

Topic: Security Process Task Force
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJMpf-morjIuHtAjDI5HPVI7PPueSF9FLnVH/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCvqjMqGtSctB2DRowEBoqgc_TziFhbgrd8ljvMVghjVCqhBtJXN4FZSf78

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Meeting ID: 974 8000 9444
Passcode: 431886

Event: Task Force: Security Process - 06/21/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Reminder: Task Force: Security Process

When:
06/21/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Organizer: Arun SM

Topic: Security Process Task Force
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJMpf-morjIuHtAjDI5HPVI7PPueSF9FLnVH/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCvqjMqGtSctB2DRowEBoqgc_TziFhbgrd8ljvMVghjVCqhBtJXN4FZSf78

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Meeting ID: 974 8000 9444
Passcode: 431886

Agenda for the TSC call of June 23, 2022 #tsc

Kuhrt, Tracy A.

Hello, all.

Please find the agenda for this week's TSC call: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2022+06+23+TSC+Meeting+Record

Tracy

Volunteer for Hyperledger Labs Steward

Anand Banik <anandbanik@...>

Hi Team,

I would like to have the opportunity to volunteer for the lab stewards position with Hyperledger and have been nominated by Arun S M (arsulegai) from TSC.

PR - https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/hyperledger-labs.github.io/pull/214

Thank you for considering me!

Thanks & Regards
Anand Banik

Re: Hyperledger Capital Markets SIG meeting tomorrow (June 15, 2022) at 10 am EDT

VIPIN BHARATHAN

Please see presentation and the youtube link, all reachable from our meeting link

Tuesday, June 21, 2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Every 2 weeks on Tuesday, 10 times

Tuesday, June 21, 2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Every 2 weeks on Tuesday, Friday, 10 times

Tuesday, June 21, 2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Every 2 weeks on Friday, 10 times

Tuesday, June 21, 2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Every 2 weeks on Friday, 10 times

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Organizer: Arun SM

Topic: Security Process Task Force
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJMpf-morjIuHtAjDI5HPVI7PPueSF9FLnVH/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCvqjMqGtSctB2DRowEBoqgc_TziFhbgrd8ljvMVghjVCqhBtJXN4FZSf78

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Meeting ID: 974 8000 9444
Passcode: 431886

Agenda for the TSC call of June 16, 2022 #tsc

Kuhrt, Tracy A.

Hello, all.

Please find the agenda for this week's TSC call: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2022+06+16+TSC+Meeting+Record

Tracy

[...]

Event: Project Gaps Task Force - Tuesday Call - 06/14/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Reminder: Project Gaps Task Force - Tuesday Call

When:
06/14/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-06:00) America/Denver

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/99636287314?pwd=TGx6TGNxTndnaDFpbCtUTTRQRnR6dz09

Organizer: Danno Ferrin danno.ferrin@...

Topic: Project Gaps Task Force - Tuesday Call

Time: Apr 19, 2022 08:00 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
        Every 4 weeks on Tue, 3 occurrence(s)
        Apr 19, 2022 08:00 AM
        May 17, 2022 08:00 AM
        Jun 14, 2022 08:00 AM