Date

Event: Task Force: Security Process - 08/30/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Reminder: Task Force: Security Process

When:
08/30/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Organizer: Arun SM

Topic: Security Process Task Force
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJMpf-morjIuHtAjDI5HPVI7PPueSF9FLnVH/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCvqjMqGtSctB2DRowEBoqgc_TziFhbgrd8ljvMVghjVCqhBtJXN4FZSf78

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97480009444?pwd=Vm93M0ZQYjdJbmtOUVkxL0hkL1d2Zz09

Meeting ID: 974 8000 9444
Passcode: 431886

Updated Event: Hyperledger TSC #cal-invite

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Hyperledger TSC

When:
Thursday, September 1, 2022
7:00am to 8:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Weekly on Thursday

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/91447530149?pwd=NWRNQ1BhRjhQd29GNTdUcmVSTWNKQT09

Organizer: Community Architects community-architects@...

Hyperledger Community is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Meeting agendas are available here:
TSC Meetings 2022 - Technical Steering Committee - Hyperledger Confluence

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/91447530149?pwd=NWRNQ1BhRjhQd29GNTdUcmVSTWNKQT09

Meeting ID: 914 4753 0149
Passcode: 139990

Re: Agenda for TSC call of August 25, 2022 #tsc

Kuhrt, Tracy A.

Given that we lost our main agenda topic for tomorrow, we have cancelled tomorrow's meeting.

Tracy

Agenda for TSC call of August 25, 2022 #tsc

Kuhrt, Tracy A.

Hello, all.

Please find the agenda for the upcoming TSC call: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2022+08+25+TSC+Meeting+Record

Tracy

Advances in Hyperledger Fabric for innovative Financial Services and CBDC applications

Hear from Oracle Blockchain Experts. From their vantage (employed by the largest DB company in the world, in the Financial Markets Line of Business), they are privy to significant use cases and have done significant technical work. The breadth and depth is astonishing. For Enterprise Blockchain this is the gold standard...

“Advances in Hyperledger Fabric for innovative Financial Services and CBDC applications”.

The talk has ambitious scope, covering both the technical innovations, such as fine-grained access control for client-level confidentiality, tokenization support, reliable event callbacks, cross-channel atomic updates and ability to include blockchain in XA transactions with databases, as well as use case examples in banks and financial institutions, including cross-border funds transfer, brokerage window funds transfer, tokenized investment management, eKYC solutions, trade finance, and CBDC initiatives.

When: 24th August 2022 (Wednesday)- APAC Time: 11:00 Hong Kong Time / 08:30 Indian Standard Time (23rd August 20:00 PDT, 23:00 EDT)

Online

https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09=

Thanks again,
Vipin

dlt.nyc
Vipin Bharathan
Digital Transformation Consultant and Full Stack Engineer
vip@...

Cancelled Event: Hyperledger TSC - Thursday, September 15, 2022 #cal-cancelled

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Cancelled: Hyperledger TSC

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Thursday, September 15, 2022
7:00am to 8:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/91447530149?pwd=NWRNQ1BhRjhQd29GNTdUcmVSTWNKQT09

Organizer: Community Architects community-architects@...

Hyperledger Community is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Meeting agendas are available here:
TSC Meetings 2022 - Technical Steering Committee - Hyperledger Confluence

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/91447530149?pwd=NWRNQ1BhRjhQd29GNTdUcmVSTWNKQT09

Meeting ID: 914 4753 0149
Passcode: 139990

Re: Agenda for the TSC call of August 18, 2022 #tsc

Angelo De Caro

Hi Tracy,

I won't be able to join the call this time. My apologies.

Best,
./angelo

Re: Hyperledger Global Forum in Dublin September 12-14

Stephane MOUY

Hello Vipin,

Good to know you are planning a Paris visit in late September/early October. Would be delighted to meet in person (at long last!) – let me know when you have more information so that we can make appropriate arrangements.

With kind regards.

Stéphane