Date

Re: [Hyperledger Project TSC] Minutes 02.11.16

Stefan Buhrmester <buhrmi@...>

As I said, if you don't want the world to see your personal/business account details​, simply don't put them in the ledger. That's the privacy-preservation mechanism. The ledger won't know anything about your personal details unless you feed them to it. A ledger in the historical sense is a book. An empty book has no information until somebody writes information to it. The author should not be concerned about who's going to read the book. If the author has something to hide, he should not write it into the book.

Re: [Hyperledger Project TSC] Minutes 02.11.16

Ghassan Karame <ghassan.karami@...>

Indeed, the fact that the ledger is open should not prevent the integration of privacy-preservation mechanisms. In most use cases, the lack of privacy would constitute a show-stopper to adoption.

Ghassan

Please excuse the brevity. Sent from my phone.

On Feb 12, 2016, at 09:28, Francisco J. Honrubia Moreno via hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc@...> wrote:

I think privacy is a key point to be included if we are thinking in a "business ready" system, sometimes by law or by others actors I think privacy mandatory to be considered in this project.

Regards,

Fran.

From: hyperledger-tsc-request@...
To: hyperledger-tsc@...
Date: 12/02/2016 01:33 AM
Subject: hyperledger-tsc Digest, Vol 1, Issue 3
Sent by: hyperledger-tsc-bounces@...

Send hyperledger-tsc mailing list submissions to

hyperledger-tsc-request@...

hyperledger-tsc-owner@...

than "Re: Contents of hyperledger-tsc digest..."

Today's Topics:

  1. Proposal for Hyperledger Technical Community Call (Michael Dolan)
  2. Hyperledger project strawman proposal (Binh Q Nguyen)

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 17:56:18 -0500
From: Michael Dolan <mdolan@...>
To: tsc@..., technical-discuss@...
Subject: [Hyperledger Project TSC] Proposal for Hyperledger Technical
Community Call

[...]

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
https://lists.hyperledger.org/mailman/private/hyperledger-tsc/attachments/20160210/dbc46fb8/attachment.html>

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 09:18:03 -0500
From: "Binh Q Nguyen" <binhn@...>
To: hyperledger-tsc@...
Subject: [Hyperledger Project TSC] Hyperledger project strawman
proposal

Hi team,

I thought perhaps we could start with something a bit more concrete for our
discussion today on the potential seeds for the project.

(See attached file: IBM Hyperledger Project Proposal - 20160207.pdf)

Thanks,

- Binh