Date

Re: Call for agenda items

Jonathan Levi (HACERA)

Oh, that’s great Jayakar !

My (independent) advice for working out a project proposal for the TSC is to try to think/find potential projects (existing HL projects) that will be useful/helpful/beneficial for your proposal, and vice versa, for example, what Hyperledger Frameworks (say, Fabric, Sawtooth, Besu, etc.) will be happy to have/support such a Global Digital Healthcare Infrastructure.

This way, it may be easier for you to find sponsors for the proposal, advise from project maintainers/developers… and last by not least, most projects have a representative in the TSC, who can help with the discussions, helping you represent your case, knowing other people and what each framework does best, etc. etc.

For context, here is a previous project proposal, that took some time to approve, but I believe was really well written (https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/Hyperledger+Besu+Proposal), I was one of the sponsors, but the heavy lifting took some time for the PagaSys/Besu team.

Another option to consider, is also a Hyperledger Lab, which may be a bit easier in terms of “pre-requisite”, rather than a “top level project”, etc. Just throwing a few options out there.

Please appreciate that several companies/people on this mailing been working with several legacy systems during most of the year already, and, I, personally, developed an “allergy” to solutions that lock healthcare data that make it so hard for policy makers, business and other 3.4 Billion people to really understand what’s going on in the world these days, and the situation is getting worse daily.

While is why, something of the nature of what you suggest (BUT without (!) vendor lock-ins, etc.) may be very useful and impactful.

Looking forward, thanks again and hope you stay safe, wherever you are.

Jonathan

MiPasa - Powered by HACERA
https://mipasa.com

Unbounded Network - To Network with Network
https://unbounded.network

HACERA - To Blockchain with Confidence
https://hacera.com

On Oct 29, 2020, at 7:23 PM, Jayakar <Jayakar_J_Joseph@...> wrote:

Dear Jonathan,
There is lot of update since 28 September and shall be posted soon, probably on or before next week.
With Best regards & thanks
Jayakar
From:        "Arnaud Le Hors" <lehors@...>
To:        "Hyperledger TSC" <tsc@...>
Date:        10/27/2020 07:42 AM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger TSC] Call for agenda items

I started putting together the agenda for this week's call but I don't really have much. I think we should finalize the discussion on the quarterly reports with a decision to expand the template to include the LF Analytics data but that alone doesn't quite justify a call.

I would welcome some discussion on the following topics for which we need to make progress but doing so around concrete proposals is probably more appropriate than just talking about it, although I'll admit we were a bit rush last week as we were getting close to the end of the call:

If there is anything else, please, let me know.
Draft agenda is online:
https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2020-10-29+TSC+Agenda

Cancelled Event: Technical Steering Committee (TSC) - Thursday, 29 October 2020 #cal-cancelled

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Cancelled: Technical Steering Committee (TSC)

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Thursday, 29 October 2020
7:00am to 8:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/93304666234?pwd=OEswSmpjS2oxeWE2NmZId2hBanBnQT09

Organizer: TSC community-architects@...

Please see the agenda: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/TSC+Meeting+Agendas

Join Zoom Meeting:
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system:

Canceling this week's call Re: [Hyperledger TSC] Call for agenda items

Arnaud Le Hors

From:        "Arnaud Le Hors" <lehors@...>
To:        "Hyperledger TSC" <tsc@...>
Date:        10/27/2020 07:42 AM

I started putting together the agenda for this week's call but I don't really have much. I think we should finalize the discussion on the quarterly reports with a decision to expand the template to include the LF Analytics data but that alone doesn't quite justify a call.

I would welcome some discussion on the following topics for which we need to make progress but doing so around concrete proposals is probably more appropriate than just talking about it, although I'll admit we were a bit rush last week as we were getting close to the end of the call:

If there is anything else, please, let me know.
Draft agenda is online:
https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2020-10-29+TSC+Agenda

Identity WG Call in 2 hours...

Please remember that the US is still on daylight savings time whilst Europe has gone to the regular time. This means that for the Europeans it will be one hour earlier.

Main Event:
A presentation by Paul Knowles and Robert Mitwicki from the Human Colossus Foundation on Identity Semantics with concepts from Overlays Capture Architecture (OCA), Blinding Identity Taxonomy and more. This is a key area especially for interoperability & consent architecture. they have been exploring Identity in the Semantics WG in TOIP. Their primary interest is in healthcare solutions. However the concept of OCA and BIT is broader.

Where : https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community?pwd=STZQd0xMZU9xRVVOVnpQM3JNQ2dqZz09

When: Oct 28, 12:00 noon EDT (16:00 UTC)
Details: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/IWG/2020-10-28

Participate, collaborate, engage!

Hope to see you soon,
Vipin

Call for agenda items

I started putting together the agenda for this week's call but I don't really have much. I think we should finalize the discussion on the quarterly reports with a decision to expand the template to include the LF Analytics data but that alone doesn't quite justify a call.

I would welcome some discussion on the following topics for which we need to make progress but doing so around concrete proposals is probably more appropriate than just talking about it, although I'll admit we were a bit rush last week as we were getting close to the end of the call:
If there is anything else, please, let me know.
Draft agenda is online: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2020-10-29+TSC+Agenda

Re: TSC agenda for Oct 22, 2020

Middleton, Dan <dan.middleton@...>

I just need a little more practice :-P

From: <tsc@...> on behalf of Gari Singh <gari.r.singh@...>
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 12:55 PM
To: Dan Middleton <dan.middleton@...>
Cc: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...>, Hyperledger TSC <tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger TSC] TSC agenda for Oct 22, 2020

Just can't stay away from us, eh Dan?

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 1:32 PM Middleton, Dan <dan.middleton@...> wrote:

Congrats again to the incoming TSC.

To help you warm you into your new roles I’ve added a voting item to the agenda :)

We have a new chair, Lindsay Nuon, for the DCI WG that we would like the TSC to approve. I’ll be on to introduce Lindsay.

Thanks,

Dan Middleton

Principal Engineer

Intel

From: <tsc@...> on behalf of Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...>
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 10:14 AM
To: Hyperledger TSC <tsc@...>
Subject: [Hyperledger TSC] TSC agenda for Oct 22, 2020

Hi all,

We will have the first call of the newly elected TSC this week. I put together an agenda that is available online:
https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2020-10-22+TSC+Agenda

I look forward to talking to you all tomorrow.

Re: TSC agenda for Oct 22, 2020

Gari Singh

From: <tsc@...> on behalf of Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...>
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 10:14 AM
To: Hyperledger TSC <tsc@...>

Hi all,

We will have the first call of the newly elected TSC this week. I put together an agenda that is available online:
https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2020-10-22+TSC+Agenda

I look forward to talking to you all tomorrow.

TSC agenda for Oct 22, 2020

We will have the first call of the newly elected TSC this week. I put together an agenda that is available online:
https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2020-10-22+TSC+Agenda

I look forward to talking to you all tomorrow.

Capital Markets SIG call Wednesday (the 21st) at 10 am.

VIPIN BHARATHAN

Hi Capital Markets SIG members,

The main event will be Eugenio Reggianini of Shanghai Konosko Group on Blockchain based FMI (Financial markets Infrastructure) with a Chinese focus.
Please expect Eugenio to talk about BSN, DCEP and some of the other efforts in China to bootstrap digital markets based on blockchain. For a successful and frictionless market several features have to come together
a. A token or digital asset marketplace
b. Integrated with a payment rail.
c. Ease of use
d. Familiar structures and utilities (issuance, a trading venue for primary and secondary markets, price discovery, matching engines, allocation, settlement, custody, corporate actions, regulatory oversight) mapped to the new paradigm

Transparency and verifiability about the token itself.
Eugenio is based in Shanghai and has a very privileged view of the developments in China. He is also writing a paper on the topic.

Where: https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09
When: October 21, 10:00 am EDT (14:00 UTC)
Discuss: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/CMSIG/2020-10-21

Please participate, contribute, discuss and engage or just listen.
Thanks,

dlt.nyc
Vipin Bharathan
Digital Transformation Consultant
vip@...

Re: TSC Chair election results

Arun S M

Congrats Arnaud and Tracy!

Regards,
Arun

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020, 11:51 PM Gari Singh <garis@...> wrote:

Efficient process!
Congrats to both!

Gari Singh
garis@...
978-846-7499

Gari Singh <garis@...>

Efficient process!
Congrats to both!

Gari Singh
garis@...
978-846-7499

> On Oct 15, 2020, at 2:18 PM, Brian Behlendorf <bbehlendorf@...> wrote:
>
> With 15 of 15 possible votes cast, we'd like to congratulate Arnaud as
> the returning TSC Chair and Tracy in her new role as TSC Vice Chair. The
> next TSC meeting is next Thursday, the 22nd, at the usual 10am ET time.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Brian
>
> --
> Brian Behlendorf