Date

Re: Vote on Transact Proposal

Baohua Yang

+1!

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 3:34 AM Christopher Ferris <chrisfer@...> wrote:
+1

IBM Cognitive Applications

From: "Olson, Kelly M" <kelly.m.olson@...>
Sent by: tsc@...
To: "Ovidiu V. Drugan" <ovidiu.drugan@...>, "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger TSC] Vote on Transact Proposal
Date: Mon, Apr 29, 2019 2:14 PM

+1

From: tsc@... [mailto:tsc@...] On Behalf Of Ovidiu V. Drugan
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2019 10:43 AM
To: tsc@...

+1

Ovidiu Valentin DRUGAN, PhD

Teknisk fagansvarlig

+47 950 67 884, ovidiu.drugan@...

Eika Gruppen, Parkveien 61, 0254 Oslo

On 26 Apr 2019, at 16:49, Middleton, Dan <dan.middleton@...> wrote:

Good discussion on the Transact proposal yesterday. A clear theme was the cross project-interest in and support of the proposal.

https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/tsc/message/2161

TSC Members, please reply to this thread with your vote by May 1, 2019.

+1 In favor

0 Abstaining

-1 Against

My vote is +1 in favor of the proposal.

Regards,

Dan Middleton

TSC Chair

--
Best wishes!

Baohua Yang

Hyperledger Grid Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update - Thu, 05/02/2019 #tsc-project-update #cal-reminder

Reminder:
Hyperledger Grid Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update

When:
Thursday, 2 May 2019

Organizer:
community-architects@...

The Hyperledger Grid project update to the TSC was due April 29, 2019, and it will be presented to the TSC on May 2, 2019. Please review prior to the meeting and bring your questions.

View Event

From: "Olson, Kelly M" <kelly.m.olson@...>
Sent by: tsc@...
To: "Ovidiu V. Drugan" <ovidiu.drugan@...>, "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Date: Mon, Apr 29, 2019 2:14 PM

+1

Good discussion on the Transact proposal yesterday. A clear theme was the cross project-interest in and support of the proposal.

https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/tsc/message/2161

TSC Members, please reply to this thread with your vote by May 1, 2019.

+1 In favor

0 Abstaining

-1 Against

My vote is +1 in favor of the proposal.

Regards,

Dan Middleton

TSC Chair

Re: Vote on Transact Proposal

Olson, Kelly M <kelly.m.olson@...>

+1

Good discussion on the Transact proposal yesterday. A clear theme was the cross project-interest in and support of the proposal.

https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/tsc/message/2161

TSC Members, please reply to this thread with your vote by May 1, 2019.

+1 In favor

0 Abstaining

-1 Against

My vote is +1 in favor of the proposal.

Regards,

Dan Middleton

TSC Chair

Re: Vote on Transact Proposal

Silona Bonewald <sbonewald@...>

Do you mean this?

that has a link above the button to submit the form to this?

It would be nice if people copied the old ones out of google docs but don't think they need to use the form.  Just Import into a new page would work.

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 11:20 AM Shawn Amundson <amundson@...> wrote:
I wasn't aware of this process. I can transfer the doc there next week post-vote with the final content. Should we re-submit older project proposals as well so there is one list, at least for all the accepted/current projects? It would seem reasonable to have a single place with all of them for reference when writing future proposals.

-Shawn

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 10:43 AM Silona Bonewald <sbonewald@...> wrote:
Please do the form and make the proposal available to all.

Many of our members cannot access google docs.

Thank you,
Silona

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 9:49 AM Middleton, Dan <dan.middleton@...> wrote:

Good discussion on the Transact proposal yesterday. A clear theme was the cross project-interest in and support of the proposal.

https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/tsc/message/2161

TSC Members, please reply to this thread with your vote by May 1, 2019.

+1 In favor

0 Abstaining

-1 Against

My vote is +1 in favor of the proposal.

Regards,

Dan Middleton

TSC Chair

--
Silona Bonewald
VP of Community Architecture, Hyperledger
Mobile/Text: 512.750.9220
https://calendly.com/silona
The Linux Foundation
http://hyperledger.org

--
Silona Bonewald
VP of Community Architecture, Hyperledger
Mobile/Text: 512.750.9220
https://calendly.com/silona
The Linux Foundation
http://hyperledger.org

Re: Vote on Transact Proposal

mark wagner <mwagner@...>

+1

-mr wagner

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 5:55 PM Mic Bowman <cmickeyb@...> wrote:
+1

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 7:49 AM Middleton, Dan <dan.middleton@...> wrote:

Good discussion on the Transact proposal yesterday. A clear theme was the cross project-interest in and support of the proposal.

https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/tsc/message/2161

TSC Members, please reply to this thread with your vote by May 1, 2019.

+1 In favor

0 Abstaining

-1 Against

My vote is +1 in favor of the proposal.

Regards,

Dan Middleton

TSC Chair

Senior Principal Software Engineer
Performance and Scalability
Red Hat, Inc

Re: Vote on Transact Proposal

Mic Bowman

+1

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 7:49 AM Middleton, Dan <dan.middleton@...> wrote:

Good discussion on the Transact proposal yesterday. A clear theme was the cross project-interest in and support of the proposal.

https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/tsc/message/2161

TSC Members, please reply to this thread with your vote by May 1, 2019.

+1 In favor

0 Abstaining

-1 Against

My vote is +1 in favor of the proposal.

Regards,

Dan Middleton

TSC Chair

Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] RocketChat Downtime

Ry Jones

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 10:46 AM Tim Johnson <tijohnson@...> wrote:
We will be upgrading RockChat, Tue Apr 30th at 5PM EST. It should be
back on-line within 30mins.

I will send out another reminder on Tuesday morning.

Tim

Re: Vote on Transact Proposal

Ovidiu V. Drugan

+1

Ovidiu Valentin DRUGAN, PhD

Teknisk fagansvarlig

+47 950 67 884, ovidiu.drugan@...

Eika Gruppen, Parkveien 61, 0254 Oslo

On 26 Apr 2019, at 16:49, Middleton, Dan <dan.middleton@...> wrote:

Good discussion on the Transact proposal yesterday. A clear theme was the cross project-interest in and support of the proposal.

https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/tsc/message/2161

TSC Members, please reply to this thread with your vote by May 1, 2019.

+1 In favor

0 Abstaining

-1 Against

My vote is +1 in favor of the proposal.

Regards,

Dan Middleton

TSC Chair

Re: Vote on Transact Proposal

+1 from me.

Thanks everyone!  Looking forward to more interoperability.

Hart

Good discussion on the Transact proposal yesterday. A clear theme was the cross project-interest in and support of the proposal.

https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/tsc/message/2161

TSC Members, please reply to this thread with your vote by May 1, 2019.

+1 In favor

0 Abstaining

-1 Against

My vote is +1 in favor of the proposal.

Regards,

Dan Middleton

TSC Chair

Re: Hyperledger Aries

Middleton, Dan <dan.middleton@...>

I received a few questions, so to clarify, there is no active vote yet for the Aries proposal.

The proposal needs to be read by the TSC members and appropriate amount of time for discussion and feedback.

From: <tsc@...> on behalf of Ry Jones <rjones@...>
Date: Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 12:05 PM
To: Mark Wagner <mwagner114@...>
Cc: Silona Bonewald <sbonewald@...>, Nathan George <nathan.george@...>, Hyperledger List <tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger TSC] Hyperledger Aries

Yes, the vote is in the mailing list :)

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 10:01 AM Mark Wagner <mwagner114@...> wrote:

so, to be clear, the checkbox says we have reviewed it but we still need a vote to accept this as project, correct?

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019, 11:38 Silona Bonewald <sbonewald@...> wrote:

Remember TSC members to check your name off on the Bottom after you have read the proposal!

Thank you!

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 10:10 AM Nathan George <nathan.george@...> wrote:

As heard today's TSC call, the Hyperledger Aries project proposal is up on the Hyperledger wiki here: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/HYP/Hyperledger+Aries+Proposal

We have been discussing launching this as a project since the hackfest in Montreal last October.  Since then the Indy community has been able to build an active community of contributors working on protocol standardization for the peer-to-peer information exchange described in the proposal.  We have been waiting for a release of Ursa to avoid having too many moving project components at the same time.  With Ursa 0.1.1 underway it is time to undertake this next phase in development.

We have many interested parties participating in the Internet Identity Workshop in Mountain View next. week, and are very eager for your feedback and approval to help socialize the new project and recruit contributors beyond those already participating at Hyperledger.

-Nathan

--

Silona Bonewald

VP of Community Architecture, Hyperledger

Mobile/Text: 512.750.9220
https://calendly.com/silona

The Linux Foundation
http://hyperledger.org

Re: Vote on Transact Proposal

Shawn Amundson

[...]

Vote on Transact Proposal

[...]

Mark Wagner

[...]

Hyperledger Aries

[...]

Re: Flying during meeting + transact comment

Silas Davis

Oops left off the transact comment which is that I am broadly supportive of the proposal.

On Thu, 25 Apr 2019, 14:34 Silas Davis, <silas@...> wrote:
Apologies from me too, I will be flying during this week's meeting.

Silas

Flying during meeting + transact comment

Silas Davis

Apologies from me too, I will be flying during this week's meeting.

Silas

1701 - 1720 of 3894