From:        Zhipeng Huang <zhipengh512@...>
To:        Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Cc:        Allen <allenpmd@...>, tsc@...
Date:        03/10/2016 04:52 PM
Subject:        Re: [Hyperledger Project TSC] Survey on Code of Conduct Preferences

the open CoC draft by TODO group is also worth a look: https://github.com/todogroup/opencodeofconduct/blob/gh-pages/codeofconduct_redo.mdIt is basically a template and HLP could make its own version

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 1:10 AM, Arnaud Le Hors via hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc@...> wrote:
Hi Allen,
The CF-based one also has a clause on "stepping down considerably" which isn't in the W3C one.

But as I said on the call, we're free to take from each one whatever we feel is worth having. The question really is: which one do we start from. Once that is decided we can expand as we see fit.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies - IBM Cloud

From:
Allen via hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc@...>
To:
tsc@...
Date:
03/10/2016 08:36 AM
Re: [Hyperledger Project TSC] Survey on Code of Conduct Preferences
Sent by:
hyperledger-tsc-bounces@...

The major thing I see missing from the WC3-based CoC is to keep discussions/material on-topic._______________________________________________

Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Prooduct Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng@...
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh@...
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado