Re: [Hyperledger Project TSC] CII Badge as graduation/1.0 requirement

Tracy Kuhrt <tkuhrt@...>

----

Tracy Kuhrt
tkuhrt@...
Skype: tracy.kuhrt

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 4:59 AM, David Huseby via hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc@...> wrote:
Thank you everyone for your vote. This change will go a long way towards setting expectations for Hyperledger projects and raises the floor for quality, commitment, and integrity.

It's official, I'm happy...for now.

Dave

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 4:14 AM Tamas Blummer via hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc@lists.hyperledger.org> wrote:
+1
Tamas Blummer
Chief Ledger Architect
c: +36 30 460 5877
e: tamas@...
Digital Asset Hungary, KFT
Dohany utca 33
1074 Budapest, Hungary
digitalasset.com

On 19 May 2017, at 20:33, Todd Benzies via hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc@lists.hyperledger.org> wrote:

Thanks, all.  Binh & Tamas -- can you please cast your votes today?

Regards,

Todd

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 4:15 AM, Richard Brown via hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc@lists.hyperledger.org> wrote:

+1

Richard G Brown R3| Chief Technology Officer

City Tower, 15th Floor, 40 Basinghall Street | London, EC2V 5DE

M: +44 7764 666821T: @gendal

richard@... . www.r3.com

From: <hyperledger-tsc-bounces@lists.hyperledger.org> on behalf of Sheehan Anderson via hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc@lists.hyperledger.org>
Date: Friday, 19 May 2017 at 03:39