From: tsc@... <tsc@...> on behalf of Jim Zhang via lists.hyperledger.org <jim.zhang=kaleido.io@...>
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2022 11:55 AM
To: Technical Steering Committee (TSC) <tsc@...>; Yarmosh, Yevgeniy Y <yevgeniy.y.yarmosh@...>
Subject: [Hyperledger TSC] PR for adding deprecation notice to the Avalon repo

As discussed in the last TSC meeting, we want to add a deprecation notice to the Avalon github repo. I went ahead and proposed a notice at the top of the README. Here's the PR: https://github.com/hyperledger/avalon/pull/777. It can use your input for details of the CCC project as well as what other Hyperledger projects might be the right catcher for the various aspects of project Avalon.

thanks,
--
Jim Zhang
Co-founder, Head of Protocol Engineering