From: tsc@... <tsc@...> on behalf of Kuhrt, Tracy A. via lists.hyperledger.org <tracy.a.kuhrt=accenture.com@...>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2021 9:53 AM
To: tsc@... <tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger TSC] Call for topics for this week's TSC meeting #tsc

Hi, Hart.

As of now, this is the only topic that we have for the agenda. If you believe you are ready for a formal-ish proposal, I am happy to have you create one in the issue tracker. The email that you pointed us to gives us a good idea of what you are thinking would be included in the proposal.

If others have topics that we should include on the agenda, please add them.

Tracy