From: tsc@... <tsc@...> on behalf of Kuhrt, Tracy A. via lists.hyperledger.org <tracy.a.kuhrt=accenture.com@...>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2021 9:31 AM
To: tsc@... <tsc@...>
Subject: [Hyperledger TSC] Call for topics for this week's TSC meeting #tsc

Hi, All.

I am looking to put together the agenda for this week's TSC meeting, and I am not finding a topic that we would be able to discuss this week. Does anyone have any topics that we need to discuss?

These are the items that I am aware of that are ongoing:

The following project reports are due or upcoming:
  • 2021 Q4 Hyperledger Burrow (due )
  • 2021 Q4 Hyperledger Grid (due )
  • 2021 Q4 Hyperledger Transact (due )
  • 2021 Q4 Hyperledger Cello (due )