From: tsc@... <tsc@...> on behalf of Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 4:34 AM
To: hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc@...>
Subject: [Hyperledger TSC] DCI Working Group: Inclusive Naming Proposal

Hi all,

I was doing some house keeping on our wiki when I realized that this proposal wasn't showing up in the backlog which led me to forget about it. I fixed the issue so that it does now show up in the backlog and I'd like us to close it if possible.

https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/DCI+Working+Group%3A+Inclusive+Naming+Proposal

Does anyone have any concerns with the proposal?
If anyone needs to discuss it I suggest we hold the call on Thursday and do that. Otherwise I'd be happy to approve it via email.

Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member - Open Technologies: Blockchain, Edge Computing, Web - IBM