From: hyperledger-tsc-bounces@... [mailto:hyperledger-tsc-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Brian Behlendorf via hyperledger-tsc
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 08:17
To: hyperledger-tsc@...
Subject: [Hyperledger Project TSC] December Hackfest in NYC?

We're having a good time here at the Amsterdam Hackfest, with about 50 attendees and some good (raw!) conversation.

Our next scheduled Hackfest would be early December. We are planning a Hyperledger Members' meeting in NYC around that time, December 7th and 8th. While I'd love greater geographic diversity, there are clearly many of us in NYC or could get there more easily, especially given end of the year travel budgets. If we had a hackfest on Dec 5th and 6th, how many of you could attend?

It would be great to have a critical mass of TSC members in addition to wider community participation.

Executive Director at the Hyperledger Project bbehlendorf@...