Re: Call for agenda items

Jonathan Levi (HACERA)

Dear Jayakar,

Is this the same Cobol registry that you wrote here in September 28, built on proprietary infrastructure/software and non-open-source stuff that makes people pay to connect to that App ID ?

Last time, for some reason, you mis-interpreted my polite response as if I'm interested in locking in governments, independent organizations and other health-care providers to a Cobol registry that has to run only on one cloud... which we are not. Far from it. Did anything change with that Cobol registry? Or is it the same offer?

How about you put together a proposal and submit to the TSC through the formal channel/process?

Thanks, Jonathan

MiPasa - Powered by HACERA

Unbounded Network - To Network with Networks

HACERA - To Blockchain with Confidence

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 2:57 AM Jayakar <Jayakar_J_Joseph@...> wrote:

Dear Arnaud Le Hors,

May I have this opportunity to submit a Hyperledger Blockchains Development Project to build a Global Digital Healthcare Infrastructure for a 'Global Corona Virus Harmful Mutations Control Program (GCHMCP)'; for getting approved in TSC, to proceed with collaborated further developments on this .

With Best regards & thanks

Jayakar Joseph Johnson