From: capital-markets-sig@... <capital-markets-sig@...> on behalf of Eugenio Reggianini via lists.hyperledger.org <reggianinire=gmail.com@...>
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 5:44 AM
To: capital-markets-sig@... <capital-markets-sig@...>
Cc: hyperledger-tsc@... <hyperledger-tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger Capital Markets SIG] Minutes of the meeting of Capital Markets Special Interest Group

Hi Vipin,

Many thanks for organizing the meeting yesterday on digital dollar project.

Today I had chance the listen the recording and an additional question come up in my mind.

What cloud infrastructure USA will set up to support digital dollar project? I mean, you know China is working on BSN to support DLT global projects like DCEP but USA governance ecosystem is totally different. How AWS, Google and other big players in the field would interoperate without competing each other?

What’s the idea from FED perspective?

Maybe it’s just to clarify myself but maybe it’s interesting to deepen.

I am sorry to have missed at right time and I hope to be on time for the next session.

Have a nice day,

Eugenio

Eugenio Reggianini
 Konosko Group
Legal Accounting Investment
Yan’an Xi Road 1088 Shanghai
Phone:
0086 13636681353
0086 21 62114598 107
0039 3409444501
Websitehttp://konoskogroup.com
Skype: eugenio.reggianini1

KONOSKO  GROUP

LEGAL ACCOUNTING INVESTMENTS

                   C H I N A

Summit Center, Office 3107 – 3109

1088 Yanan Xi Road 200052 SHANGHAI

0086-21-62111611 /  62114598

kwww.konoskogroup.com

On Jul 15, 2020, at 10:26 PM, VIPIN BHARATHAN <vip@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Great call today, thanks to Karen for leading the presentation on the Digital Dollar Project.

All recordings/minutes are available in the link below.

There was discussion of preparing a response to the DDP and I have setup a page for us to get started: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/CMSIG/Response+to+the+Digital+Dollar+Project+Whitepaper

There is also a link to it in the meeting minutes and on the project page.
Please collaborate.

Digital Transformation Consultant
vip@...