Re: Blockchain Integration Framework--Project Incubation Proposal

Hi Everyone,

Thank you very much to all of those that have looked over our proposal already.  Given the feedback we have received so far, we’d like to begin the process of formally applying for project incubation status.  If possible, we’d like to discuss this at the next TSC meeting, where we can have several project contributors attend so that we can answer as many questions as possible.

So, if you haven’t already, please take a look at our project proposal:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kxylkfVKG_zdNfuzhrmhnYAM_eROwLsoLgIp3XjKNr0/edit?usp=sharing

Please feel free to either add questions or comments to the document, respond to this email, or use our rocketchat “blockchain-integration-framework.”  We are open to suggestions, feedback, and advice, and would love to hear from many people on this list.

Thank you very much for your time, and I hope you all are staying safe out there!