Re: TSC call to be cancelled or not?

Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@...>

I've worked with Dave Enyeart and prepared the Fabric Q2 report here


On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 10:56 AM Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote:
Hi all,

We're awaiting several actions to complete and I'm not sure there is enough of an agenda to warrant holding a call this week. I'm therefore inclined to cancel it but, please, let me know if you have something you'd like to discuss.

FYI, oustanding actions include:

- DCO: staff/LF legal to come back with recommendation
- Governing doc to be consolidated into a git repo: staff to finalize setup
- Long term agenda / framing: staff to come up with proposal on how to advertize new RFCs + everybody else to propose anything else that could be done
- Maintainers harmonization: Arnaud to make initial proposal(s)

Also, Fabric's Q2 report is due, and Caliper's Q1 report is overdue.

I suggest we all use the time we'd be spending on the call to make progress on these instead. :-)

Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Blockchain & Web Open Technologies - IBM

Join to automatically receive all group messages.