Re: Feb 6 agenda

Jonathan Levi

Ha ha. Thought it was due to "BTC halving", wink, wink :-)

Jonathan

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 18:09, Arnaud Le Hors
<lehors@...> wrote:
Thanks for letting us know Dan.

On the repo structure, I invite anyone who hasn't voiced their opinion to do so on the related wiki page [1]. As always, any decision in this regard can still be amended if anyone brings up any issue. I suspect we will need to make some adjustments once we gained a bit of experience with it.

[1] https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TF/Repository+Structure+Task+Force

On the TSC election, I'm personally fine with deciding not to close the remaining issues but Dave claims these are stopping the team from working on an election plan for this year so I think it deserves a minimum of discussion.

From:        "Middleton, Dan" <dan.middleton@...>
To:        "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Date:        02/05/2020 04:15 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger TSC] Feb 6 agenda
Sent by:        tsc@...

gah… Feb 6 not 3…

you can see how behind I am this week :)

From: <tsc@...> on behalf of Dan Middleton <dan.middleton@...>
Date:
Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 9:11 AM
To:
"tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Subject:
[Hyperledger TSC] Feb 3 agenda

Hi,

I will probably miss the call Feb 3.

I see that the repo structure is listed in the Decisions section. I think we want to get community feedback before voting on anything there.

Looking at the discussion topics, while I won’t be there, I would prefer we don’t spend more TSC time on election matters.

Regards,

Dan Middleton

Principal Engineer

Intel