From: tsc@... <tsc@...> on behalf of "鲍舒恬 via Lists.Hyperledger.Org <baoshutian=hyperchain.cn@...>
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 10:42 PM
To: tsc <tsc@...>
Cc: tsc@... <tsc@...>
Subject: [Hyperledger TSC] [ Hyperledger ] Proposal - BitXHub: inter-blockchain technology platform

Hello everybody,

We'd like to propose a universal inter-blockchain technology platform 'BitXHub'. Our current main efforts are focused on improvement of flexibility, high availability and scalability. If we could get some feedback on our proposed design from members involved in Hyperledger TSC, it'll be quite useful for further improvement of BitXHub.

- BitXHub
This enhancement for Hyperledger is aiming to:
- Provide interactions among ledger projects (e.g., Fabric, Sawtooth and Iroha) in Hyperledger community when applied in different scenarios.
        - Support interchain transactions including asset exchange, information sharing and service complementation.

- Our proposal

- Our whitepaper

Kind regards,
Shutian Bao