Re: Call for agenda items for TSC call of Jan 16

Christopher Ferris <chrisfer@...>

Yeah, I've been tied up in an offsite and haven't been able to make any progress on my actions (including the Fabric report). Apologies.

From: "Mark Wagner" <mwagner114@...>
Sent by: tsc@...
To: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...>
Cc: "Middleton, Dan" <dan.middleton@...>, "Technical Steering Committee (TSC)" <tsc@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger TSC] Call for agenda items for TSC call of Jan 16
Date: Wed, Jan 15, 2020 1:14 PM

so no meeting?

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020, 08:23 Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote:
Thanks Dan for your input.

The thing is that we do have owners for the open issues. Chris is leading the repo structure TF, and volunteered to make a clean proposal on the promoted release one. Silona owns the TF proposal one for governing docs. Evidently they just haven't had a chance to make progress on these.

From:        "Middleton, Dan" <dan.middleton@...>
To:        Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...>, "Technical Steering Committee (TSC)" <tsc@...>
Date:        01/15/2020 09:20 AM
Sent by:        tsc@...

I have added a couple DCI announcements, but these announcements do not warrant a meeting.

  • DCI:
    • The DCI survey has incorporated edits from the fall review. HL marketing suggests it launch ahead of the Davos marketing campaign so we can make use of visibility from those hyperledger activities. This window also lets us assemble results in time to share at HLGF.
    • HL is requesting mentors for HLGF for a speed mentoring session. Details of the session are being planned. Please contact Celia Stamps <cstamps@linuxfoundation.org> if you would like to volunteer as a mentor.
I think it would be ideal to identify / remind owners for/of the open tasks this week and we all commit to meeting next week with some progress achieved. This is not a full list of open items but a couple items I see after reviewing our last few meeting minutes…

From: <tsc@...> on behalf of Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...>
Date: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 8:40 AM
To: "Technical Steering Committee (TSC)" <tsc@...>

Hi all,
I'd rather not cancel this week's call but I can't say that I've seen much evidence of progress on the open issues. So, I'm hereby inviting everyone to chime in on what the agenda should cover this week.

The draft is here: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2020-01-16+TSC+Agenda

Short of being able to build a decent agenda I will cancel (again).