From: <tsc@...> on behalf of Jonathan Levi <jonathan@...>
Date: Monday, October 14, 2019 at 5:53 PM
To: "chrisfer@..." <chrisfer@...>, "jonathan@..." <jonathan@...>
Cc: "mwagner114@..." <mwagner114@...>, Gari Singh <garis@...>, Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...>, Hyperledger List <tsc@...>, Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@...>
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger TSC] TSC Oct 17, 2019 call cancelled

;-)

Understood. Fair enough...

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 10:11 PM, Christopher Ferris

<chrisfer@...> wrote:

emeritus

IBM Digital Business Group, Open Technologies
email: chrisfer@...
twitter: @christo4ferris

IBM Open Source white paper: https://developer.ibm.com/articles/cl-open-architecture-update/
phone: +1 508 667 0402

On Oct 14, 2019, at 8:43 AM, Jonathan Levi <jonathan@...> wrote:

Normally/naturally, that would be Mr Chris Ferris, I believe?

-- Jonathan

https://unbounded.network

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 15:33, Mark Wagner

<mwagner114@...> wrote:

do we need a vice vice chair?

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019, 08:22 Gari Singh <garis@...> wrote:

Hmm ... so the first time where having the vice chair in place would have helped has failed.
:-)

IBM Middleware
550 King St
Littleton, MA 01460