Re: TSC Oct 17, 2019 call cancelled

Jonathan Levi

;-)

Understood. Fair enough...

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 10:11 PM, Christopher Ferris
<chrisfer@...> wrote:
emeritus

IBM Digital Business Group, Open Technologies
email: chrisfer@...
twitter: @christo4ferris

On Oct 14, 2019, at 8:43 AM, Jonathan Levi <jonathan@...> wrote:

Normally/naturally, that would be Mr Chris Ferris, I believe?

-- Jonathan

https://unbounded.network

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 15:33, Mark Wagner
<mwagner114@...> wrote:
do we need a vice vice chair?

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019, 08:22 Gari Singh <garis@...> wrote:
Hmm ... so the first time where having the vice chair in place would have helped has failed.
:-)

IBM Middleware
550 King St
Littleton, MA 01460