Re: Restart / 2 Day Delay for TSC Election

VIPIN BHARATHAN

Vote early and vote often!

From: tsc@... <tsc@...> on behalf of Brian Behlendorf via Lists.Hyperledger.Org <bbehlendorf=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 3:31:59 PM
To: tsc@... <tsc@...>
Cc: tsc@... <tsc@...>
Subject: [Hyperledger TSC] Restart / 2 Day Delay for TSC Election

It was brought to our attention that the TSC election deadlines had an
off-by-one error: nominations open until August 26th, but voting was
scheduled to start the same day, so it meant we opened voting before
being able to accomodate two inbound nominations we know of, and
possibly others.

So, nominations for the election are still open until today, end of day,
US Pacific time.

To correct the error, new ballots will be sent on Wednesday morning and
voting will be restarted.  If you voted before, please vote again.  The
deadline for votes, and the rest of the process, has also been delayed
by 2 days, plus some similar additional buffer time during the TSC Chair
election.  The new TSC will be named September 4th, the new Chair Sep 13th.

Thank you,