- [Hyperledger Project TSC] [Hyperledger-fabric] Moving Hyperledger Fabric Technical Planning to Tuesday morning f2f
Re: [Hyperledger Project TSC] [Hyperledger-fabric] Moving Hyperledger Fabric Technical Planning to Tuesday morning f2f
Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@...>
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
----- Original message -----
From: Binh Q Nguyen/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: hyperledger-fabric-bounces@...
To: hyperledger-fabric <hyperledger-fabric@...>
Cc: hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc@...>
Subject: [Hyperledger-fabric] Moving Hyperledger Fabric Technical Planning to Tuesday morning f2f
Date: Sun, Jul 24, 2016 3:29 PM
Since many of us are in transit on Monday, I am moving our 10am EDT Monday meeting to Tuesday morning f2f in San Francisco.
I haven't seen any specific agenda requests this week, so I would like us to focus on the next iteration architecture and implementation, which we have begun. Before the hackfest, for those interested in Fabric, I want to discuss the following items so that everyone on the same page:
1) Fabric next architecture https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/wiki/Next-Consensus-Architecture-Proposal
2) Work items and planning -- either bi-weekly or monthly
3) Follow up releases leading to 1.0 release. So far we have released v0.5 Developer-Preview
4) Anything else before we start the hackfest
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.