Re: [Hyperledger Project TSC] Hyperledger Explorer Proposal

Middleton, Dan <dan.middleton@...>

Per our discussion in the TSC meeting today…

Sawtooth validators expose rest endpoints that an explorer like this one could consume.

Here’s the web api:

http://intelledger.github.io/sawtooth_developers_guide/web_api/index.html

We have some open discussion for the next meeting on how we want to approach a unified Hyperledger explorer vs. ledger-specific explorers.  This could be an interesting first case for showing ledger interaction among the Hyperledger family of blockchains.