From: smart-contracts-wg@... <smart-contracts-wg@...> on behalf of Sofia Terzi via Lists.Hyperledger.Org <sterzi=iti.gr@...>
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2019 1:14 PM
To: smart-contracts-wg@...
Subject: [Hyperledger Smart Contracts WG] Announcement of new (white)paper "Blockchain 3.0 Smart Contracts in e-Government 3.0 Applications"

Dear All,

I am more than happy to announce a new paper called "Blockchain 3.0 Smart Contracts in e-Government 3.0 Applications" which has been uploaded on our wiki for review [ https://wiki.hyperledger.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=13863551 ]. You are all welcome to add comments and content to it, we will discuss it on our next Smart Contracts WG meeting on Wednesday 19 June at 3.00pm GMT, so I invite you to attend. Also, there has been added much new content on the wiki, check it out https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SCWG/Smart+Contracts+Working+Group

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Best,
Sofia Terzi