From:        "Shawn Amundson" <amundson@...>
To:        Ry Jones <rjones@...>
Cc:        TSC <tsc@...>
Date:        06/04/2019 03:42 AM
Subject:        Re: [Hyperledger TSC] Proposal: adopt the Kubernetes GitHub/Community management workflow
Sent by:        tsc@...

Regardless of whether we use prow, we still need repo admin role for a select few project maintainers.

The "Maintainer (beta)" role looks geared toward teams using github wiki and issues/projects -- not terribly interesting for HL.

-Shawn

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 2:22 PM Ry Jones <rjones@...> wrote:
I have some interesting news: the Hyperledger orgs are in a couple of betas for GitHub,
one of which gives us a slightly broader set of user roles. The Maintain role, in particular,
looks helpful.

Many of the tasks in the Admin role would be handled by the proposed use of k8s/prow.

Ry
Chat@rjones