Re: Proposal to the TSC: enable 2FA requirement across all orgs

Christopher Ferris <chrisfer@...>

Also should spam mailing lists... just saying.

IBM Digital Business Group, Open Technologies
email: chrisfer@...
twitter: @christo4ferris

On May 30, 2019, at 5:01 PM, Middleton, Dan <dan.middleton@...> wrote:

Let’s stay the vote. We can bring this up as a topic in the next TSC call and either take a vote there or move to email vote thereafter.

There’s not yet enough discussion on the turbulence for an informed vote.

From: <tsc@...> on behalf of Ry Jones <rjones@...>
Date: Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 3:54 PM
To: TSC <tsc@...>
Subject: [Hyperledger TSC] Proposal to the TSC: enable 2FA requirement across all orgs

In light of recent discussions on this mailing list, I ask the TSC to vote by email on enabling 2FA for the Hyperledger and Hyperledger Labs orgs.

We will lose many members that are committers. It will cause turbulence.

Ry