Re: [Hyperledger Project TSC] hyperledger on dockerhub

Michael Dolan <mdolan@...>

Ry, can you help setup a transfer from Ramesh to the LF so that we control this dockerhub account?

Thanks,

Mike

---
Mike Dolan
VP of Strategic Programs
The Linux Foundation
Office: +1.330.460.3250   Cell: +1.440.552.5322  Skype: michaelkdolan
mdolan@...
---

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 2:01 PM, Binh Q Nguyen <binhn@...> wrote:

Hi Michael,

We've found the owner of https://hub.docker.com/u/hyperledger/ . It's Ramesh on cc. Whom should he transfer the ownership to?

Thanks,

- Binh

Michael Dolan ---04/08/2016 01:36:04 PM---I’ll poke around with my contacts and see if I can figure this out. > On Apr 8, 2016, at 12:43 PM, H

From: Michael Dolan <mdolan@...>
To: "Haskins, Gregory" <GHaskins@...>
Cc: Binh Q Nguyen/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, Todd Benzies via hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc@...>
Date: 04/08/2016 01:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger Project TSC] hyperledger on dockerhub

I’ll poke around with my contacts and see if I can figure this out.

      On Apr 8, 2016, at 12:43 PM, Haskins, Gregory via hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc@...> wrote:

      I’m sure Todd is already aware of this, but Mike Dolan mentioned he might have a contact at Docker that might be able to assist, FWIW.

      -Greg