Re: [Hyperledger Project TSC] hyperledger on dockerhub

Michael Dolan <mdolan@...>

I’ll poke around with my contacts and see if I can figure this out.

On Apr 8, 2016, at 12:43 PM, Haskins, Gregory via hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc@...> wrote:

I’m sure Todd is already aware of this, but Mike Dolan mentioned he might have a contact at Docker that might be able to assist, FWIW.

-Greg

From: Binh Q Nguyen [mailto:binhn@...]
Sent: 08 April 2016 12:02
To: Todd Benzies via hyperledger-tsc
Cc: Haskins, Gregory; Christopher B Ferris
Subject: hyperledger on dockerhub

Hi Todd,

Follow up on the question I had yesterday during the call. We discovered someone already owes this account and are trying to figure out. Could you help.

https://hub.docker.com/u/hyperledger/

Thanks,

- Binh

Please read these warnings and restrictions:

This e-mail transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed. It may contain legally privileged and/or CONFIDENTIAL information.

The unauthorised use, disclosure, distribution and/or copying of this e-mail or any information it contains is prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, constitute a criminal offence.

If you have received this e-mail in error or are not an intended recipient please inform London Stock Exchange Group (“LSEG”) immediately by return e-mail or telephone 020 7797 1000.

We advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient of this e-mail should ensure that it is virus free. We do not accept responsibility for any virus that may be transferred by way of this e-mail.

E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment, and we do not accept liability for any such corruption, interception or amendment or any consequences thereof.

Calls to London Stock Exchange Group may be recorded to enable LSEG to carry out its regulatory responsibilities.

London Stock Exchange Group plc

10 Paternoster Square
London
EC4M 7LS

Registered in England and Wales No 05369106