Re: [Hyperledger Project TSC] Project proposal for Hyperledger Interledger-Java - an interoperability solution for blockchains, DLTs and other types of ledgers

Dan O'Prey <dan@...>

Blockstream have a product called Liquid, so I'd suggest avoiding that

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 5:51 PM Adrian Hope-Bailie via hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc@...> wrote:
I like Hyperledger Connect (we have two primary roles in Interledger which we call ledgers and connectors) but appreciate the ambiguity outside of payments.

Is "Connector" different enough? i.e. Hyperledger Connector

Would a more finance-focused name like Liquid (from liquidity) make sense? i.e. Hyperledger Liquid

On 8 September 2017 at 13:15, Nathan George via hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc@...> wrote:
In the identity space "connect" and "connections" have very different connotations around linking identities, rather than cross ledger value transfer (which inter-ledger better conveys, but has the trademark issues).  Hyperledger Connect as a brand will cause confusion with concepts in Indy.

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 2:08 PM Jim Zhang via hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc@...> wrote:
I like "Hyperledger Connect".

Jim Zhang
STSM, Blockchain