Re: [Hyperledger Project TSC] Proposed charter for the PSWG

Ram Jagadeesan (rjagadee)

Hi Mark,

Here is the link to the Arch-WG:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gB_frdRVBhVRJJV8IwpE1k9-2sWXqBYAKiW8-JbWJ9s/edit

For the PSWG work product perhaps include something along the lines of: PSWG also provides scalability and performance reviews and test recommendations for Hyperledger projects as requested.

Thanks,

Ram

From: <hyperledger-tsc-bounces@...> on behalf of Mark Wagner via hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc@...>
Date: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 7:04 AM
To: hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc@...>
Subject: [Hyperledger Project TSC] Proposed charter for the PSWG

The charter for the PSWG was not officially approved by the TSC. We have a proposed charter that we discussed on our 25-July call and after some tweaks had no objections. An official vote is currently underway via email.

We would like to present to the TSC for discussion and approval.

-mark

Senior Principal Software Engineer

Performance and Scalability

Red Hat, Inc