Topics

Telecom SIG reading list

David Boswell

For anyone interested in getting more information about what is happening with blockchain in the telecom industry, Vipin has put together a reading list that you can find at:

This has links to articles, white papers and other resources that provide some useful context and background for this group's activities.

If you know of other useful articles, please feel free to add them to the wiki page.  The wiki is open for anyone to edit -- you'll just need a free Linux Foundation account in order to log in and make changes.

Thanks,
David

VIPIN BHARATHAN

Hello David,

Now that we have two Vipins in the SIG we probably need to qualify. The reading list was put together by Vipin Rathi (VipinR) the chair

Best,
VipinB

dlt.nyc
Vipin Bharathan