From:        "Karen Ottoni" <kottoni@...>
To:        social-impact-sig@...
Date:        04/30/2019 07:03 AM
Subject:        Re: [Hyperledger social-impact-sig] Social Impact SIG: Agenda for next mtg Tues 10am EST
Sent by:        social-impact-sig@...

Hi Everyone--Our call is starting now, talk to you soon.

Karen L. Ottoni

Director of Ecosystem, Hyperledger
hosted by The Linux Foundation
Mobile: +1 919 699 8905
Website: http://hyperledger.org
Wiki: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/
Schedule a meeting

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 6:00 AM Karen Ottoni <kottoni@...> wrote:

Dear SI-SIG Community,

Here is the agenda and meeting details for our next call:
1.        Introductions: Who's new to the group or call? Let's get to know each other and what we're working on in the 'blockchain for impact' world
2.        Debate & Discussion: Continuing from the previous call's presentation, Alissa Worley from Accenture will facilitate a conversation around Digital Identity. Key outcome: How would this community like to explore this topic further? Please be prepared with your thoughts and suggestions.
3.        Survey: Review proposed questions
4.        How to create an LFID and edit the Wiki
5.        Miscellaneous: Share any comments, ideas, announcements, upcoming events.
Please share if there is anything you'd like to add. As always, please feel free to engage outside of our calls on this mailing list, chat, or the wiki.

SI-SIG Key Info
Mailing List: social-impact-sig@...
Chat room: https://chat.hyperledger.org/channel/social-impact-sig
Wiki: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/SISIG/Social+Impact+SIG

Call Details:
Biweekly Tuesdays 10am EST/2pm GMT
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/6223336701

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,6223336701# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,6223336701# US (New York)
Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 877 369 0926 US Toll-free
        +1 855 880 1246 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Find your local number:
https://zoom.us/u/bFAkRFwOg
Here is how you can get the calendar invite added to your personal calendar:
1. Visit the Hyperledger Calendar of Public Meetings
2. Find the next Social Impact SIG meeting, click on it and you'll see a link "copy to my calendar", click on that link and it will open a separate window or download the invite. If you have any questions, let me know.

Talk soon!
Karen

Karen L. Ottoni

Director of Ecosystem, Hyperledger
hosted by The Linux Foundation
Mobile: +1 919 699 8905
Website: http://hyperledger.org
Wiki: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/
Schedule a meeting
toutnes43tita047ea450054422f
If you don't want to hear from me about this again, just kindly let me know
here.