From: social-impact-sig@... <social-impact-sig@...> On Behalf Of fra.villagran via Lists.Hyperledger.Org
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2020 2:03 PM
To: social-impact-sig@...
Subject: [Hyperledger Social Impact SIG] Social project

Hi everyone,

I am joining this group and I hope to be a contribution for you, my name is Francisco Villagrán and I am from Chile, currently I have devised a social project focused on how to improve the quality of life in the environment of people, it is an innovative project and I would like to discuss it with you.

fra.villagran@...

Thanks Nancy, I will review the schedule and do my best to be connected at that time.