Topics

Social Impact SIG: Agenda for next mtg Tues 10am EST

Karen Ottoni

image.png

Dear SI-SIG Community,

Thank you for your input here is the agenda and meeting details for our next call:
  1. Introductions: Who's new to the group or call? Let's get to know each other and what we're working on in the 'blockchain for impact' world
  2. Presentation: Charity Management project by Pradeep Pentakota from goodchar. Track every penny/asset at the last mile digitally and record the donated asset transactions immutably by using Hyperledger functionalities.
  3. Proposal: SIG Survey to learn more about what everyone wants to get from the working group.
  4. Admin: Wiki walk through
  5. Miscellaneous: Share any comments, ideas, announcements, upcoming events
As always, please feel free to engage outside of our calls on this mailing list, chat, or the wiki.

SI-SIG Key Info
Mailing List: social-impact-sig@...

Call Details:
Biweekly Tuesdays 10am EST/2pm GMT
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/6223336701

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,6223336701# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,6223336701# US (New York)
Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 877 369 0926 US Toll-free
        +1 855 880 1246 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/bFAkRFwOg

Here is how you can get the calendar invite added to your personal calendar:
2. Find the next Social Impact SIG meeting on April 2nd, click on it and you'll see a link "copy to my calendar", click on that link and it will open a separate window or download the invite. If you have any questions, let me know.

Best regards,
Karen

Karen L. Ottoni

Director of Ecosystem, Hyperledger
hosted by The Linux Foundation
Mobile: +1 919 699 8905
Website: http://hyperledger.org

Karen Ottoni

Reminder: See you in one hour! Call details below.

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 5:45 PM Karen Ottoni <kottoni@...> wrote:
[...]

Brian Iselin

Hi Karen,

I cannot actually log into the Wiki; I don’t recall if I ever had an account, but certainly don’t seem to now. It does not recognize an account against my email, brian.iselin@slavefreetrade.org.

And I don’t see a place to create an account, only login.

Can you please point me in the right direction?

Best

Brian