Topics

Shifting our next meeting time

Karen Ottoni

Hi Everyone,

Given that next week's meeting falls right after a popular US holiday, I'd like to propose moving the meeting by a few days so we can ensure more full attendance on the next call. I propose the following two times:

Thursday 11am EST, Sept 5th
Friday 10am EST, Sept 6th

Let me know if you have a preference and I'll shift the invite accordingly.

Thanks!
Karen

Karen L. Ottoni

Director of Ecosystem, Hyperledger
hosted by The Linux Foundation

Matt R.

Yes please, but if the group’s preference is to keep it as scheduled it is no big deal.

Matt

Given that next week's meeting falls right after a popular US holiday, I'd like to propose moving the meeting by a few days so we can ensure more full attendance on the next call. I propose the following two times:

Thursday 11am EST, Sept 5th

Friday 10am EST, Sept 6th

Let me know if you have a preference and I'll shift the invite accordingly.

Thanks!

Karen

Karen L. Ottoni

Director of Ecosystem, Hyperledger

hosted by The Linux Foundation

Ric Shreves

Thursday 11am EST, Sept 5th

Would get my vote,

Best,
ric

RIC SHREVES
Director, Emerging Technology (T4D)

MERCY CORPS
tel 503.896.5431   |   skype ric.shreves
45 SW Ankeny Street | Portland OR 97204

Powered by the belief that a better world is possible.
Join us at mercycorps.org

View my calendar and set a meeting: https://calendly.com/rshreves

Bobbi

Karen,

both times work for me.

Bobbi

On 2019-08-27 23:29, Karen Ottoni wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Given that next week's meeting falls right after a popular US holiday, I'd like to propose moving the meeting by a few days so we can ensure more full attendance on the next call. I propose the following two times:

Thursday 11am EST, Sept 5th
Friday 10am EST, Sept 6th

Let me know if you have a preference and I'll shift the invite accordingly.

Thanks!
Karen

Karen L. Ottoni

Director of Ecosystem, Hyperledger
hosted by The Linux Foundation

Jim Cupples

Hi Karen,

Both times are good for me.

Has anyone applied to chair the group? If not, can you tell me what the commitment is?

Thanks,

Jim

Jim Cupples
CEO/Cofounder - allthefarms.com