Topics

REMINDER to PLEASE RESPOND: Social Impact SIG -- Bi-Monthly Meeting Schedule

Alissa M Worley

Hi all,

The voting for the meeting time is about to close. Thanks to those that have already cast their votes. If you have not already voted, please do so before 10pm ET. Currently, Tuesdays at 10AM or 11AM ET looks like the best day/time. Once we submit our time to the community, a zoom meeting invite will be sent for the first meeting in January.

Thanks so much,

Alissa

Alissa Worley | Marketing Director | Blockchain & DLT

Phone: (917) 446-0814 | E-mail: alissa.worley@...

Accenture

Accenture LinkedIn

Accenture Twitter