Please find the notes from our last call on April 30th below and also on our wiki
(where you can also find the recording if you missed it!)
- Introductions: Who's new to the group or call? Let's get to know each other and what we're working on in the 'blockchain for impact' world
- Debate & Discussion: Continuing from the previous call's presentation, Alissa Worley from Accenture will facilitate a conversation around Digital Identity. Key outcome: How would this community like to explore this topic further? Please be prepared with your thoughts and suggestions.
- Survey: Review proposed questions
- How to create an LFID and edit the Wiki
- Miscellaneous: Share any comments, ideas, announcements, upcoming events.
- Debate & Discussion: Continuing from the previous call's presentation, Alissa Worley from Accenture facilitated a conversation around Digital Identity. We discussed:
- What Digital Identity is, definition, why it's important
- Issues with incomplete identity information or access
- Separate digital ID and land rights category
- Combine philanthropy and aid transparency
- Separate remittances and P2P
- Add public health, agriculture as categories
- Considerations (to add)
- willingness to participate
- stateless individuals
- Digital identity of things
- rights of the child
- biometrics in the cloud–lose?
- German law requires ID to be carried at all times, varying requirements for different jurisdictions and environments
- Survey: We made several suggested additions:
- Add more variety of impact roles such as: entrepreneur, founder, project manager, program manager, project director, academic, government official, regulator, data analyst
- Add acitivties: contribute to a work product, lead a work product, happy to just listen to calls, research, liaise with Hyperledger working groups, operations management (take notes, update wiki)
- How to create an LFID and edit the Wiki: postponed to next call
- All: Review Survey Questions, make changes or suggest to @Caine Smith or @bobbi@...
- Ric Shreves & Marc Liberati: Expand on KYC/AML topic, make a slide
- Alissa Worley: Share digital identity deck for team to review
Director of Ecosystem, Hyperledger
Karen L. Ottoni
hosted by The Linux Foundation
Mobile: +1 919 699 8905Website: http://hyperledger.org